Samsung has officially launched the Galaxy M54 5G smartphone. It is the latest entrant to the brand’s M-series. It is the successor to the Galaxy M53 5G. The smartphone boasts various attractive specs and features. So, here in this article, we will know more in detail about the specs, features, availability, and Samsung Galaxy M54 price in Nepal below.
- 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus Display
- 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Exynos 1380 Chipset
- 108 MP Triple Camera Setup
- 6000 mAh Battery
Samsung Galaxy M54 Overview
Taking off with the design of the smartphone, The Samsung Galaxy M54 5G has a sleek and stylish design that perfectly blends simplicity with elegance. It’s Dark Blue color and slim touch bar form factor make it easy to hold and use, while its lightweight build of just 199 gm and dimensions of 164.9 x 77.3 x 8.4 mm ensure comfortable portability. The phone’s design is consistent with the latest Galaxy lineup, featuring a plastic back and frame, as well as a durable Gorilla Glass 5 front. The metal camera deco adds a touch of stand-out style, while the premium glossy finish and elegant frame further enhance its overall presence.
The Samsung Galaxy M54 5G boasts an impressive 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Plus+ display, providing an ultimate viewing experience. With a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and a high refresh rate of 120 Hz, this phone is perfect for gaming and other high-performance tasks. The Vision Booster feature further enhances the display by brightening up the view. Moreover, the display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5, ensuring its durability against accidental drops and scratches. The smooth and expansive display of the Samsung Galaxy M54 5G truly allows you to love what you see. For biometrics, you get a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
The Samsung Galaxy M54 boasts a powerful Octa-Core Exynos 1380 SoC that runs at a CPU speed of 2.4GHz and 2GHz, providing seamless performance for even the most demanding tasks. The phone’s 8GB of RAM enables smooth multitasking and app switching, while the generous 256GB of internal storage ensures ample space for your photos, videos, and files. Additionally, the Galaxy M54’s processor is equipped with a Mali-G68 MP5 GPU, which enhances the device’s graphics performance, making it ideal for gaming and other visually demanding applications.
On the software front, the Galaxy M54 5G by Samsung is pre-installed with One UI 5.1, which is based on Android 13. Furthermore, Samsung has made a commitment to provide the device with four generations of operating system updates and five years of security updates.
The camera is one of the key features of the Samsung Galaxy M54. It boasts a triple rear camera setup, with a 108 MP main camera with f/1.8 aperture, an 8 MP ultrawide camera with f/2.2 aperture, and a 2 MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture. It is ideal for low-light photography.
The phone also has a 32 MP front camera with an f/2.2 aperture for taking high-quality selfies. The rear camera setup also features optical image stabilization (OIS) and digital zoom of up to 10x, which allows for clear and sharp photos from a distance. Additionally, the phone can record UHD 4K videos at 30fps and 240fps slow-motion videos in HD.
Battery and Connectivity
Coming to the battery of the phone, it gets juices from a 6,000mAh battery that provides up to 20 hours of internet usage on LTE and up to 21 hours on Wi-Fi. It can also deliver up to 23 hours of wireless video playback and up to 91 hours of wireless audio playback. The phone also boasts a talk time of up to 55 hours on 4G LTE. It also supports 25W fast charging.
As for the connectivity of the device, the Samsung Galaxy M54 is a dual-SIM phone with a Nano-SIM slot that supports a variety of connectivity options, including 2G, 3G, 4G LTE FDD, 4G LTE TDD, 5G Sub6 FDD, and 5G Sub6 TDD. The phone also supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4G+5GHz, HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM, Bluetooth v5.3, and NFC.
Samsung Galaxy M54 Technical Specifications
- Body: 164.9 x 77.3 x 8.4 mm (6.49 x 3.04 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 199 gm
- Display: a 6.7 inches Super AMOLED Plus Full HD+ display, a 120Hz refresh rate, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, 16 million colors & shades
- Processor: Exynos 1380 5G Processor; 5 nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G68 MP5
- RAM: 8GB RAM.
- Memory: 128/256GB Internal storage; MicroSD (Up to 1TB)
- Software: One UI 5.1 on top of Android 13 OS
- Rear Camera:
- 108 MP primary camera, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, OIS
- 8 MP ultrawide angle camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 2 MP macro sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- Rear Video: 4K @ 30fps, 1080p @ 30/60fps
- Front Camera: 32 MP Selfie camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Video: 4K @ 30fps, 1080p @ 30/60fps
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 6,000mAh battery, 25 W fast charging support
- Colors: Dark Blue, and Silver
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Network: 5G
- 5G Bands: n1, n3, n5, n7, n8, n28, n40, n41, n66, n77, n78 SA/NSA
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4G+5GHz, HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.3, A2DP, LE, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, NavIC, QZSS, and NFC, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, Loudspeaker, etc
- Samsung Galaxy M54 Price In Nepal (EXPECTED): Rs. 50,999 (8/128GB)
Samsung Galaxy M54 Price In Nepal & Availability
At this time, Samsung has not disclosed any pricing or availability information for the Galaxy A54 smartphone. Nevertheless, we anticipate that the phone will be released in other regions in the near future. It comes in different color options like Dark Blue, and Silver. The Samsung Galaxy M54 price in Nepal is expected to be around Rs. 50,999 for the 8/128GB variant.
|Smartphone Model||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Samsung Galaxy M54 (8/128GB)||Rs. 50,999|
The Samsung Galaxy M54 is a powerful and efficient smartphone that delivers a smooth performance with its Octa-Core Exynos 1380 SoC and 8GB of RAM. Its large 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection provides an immersive and durable viewing experience. The phone also offers 256GB of internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via a microSD card, for ample storage space. Overall, the Galaxy M54 is a great choice for those looking for a reliable and high-performance smartphone.
Checkout: Samsung Mobile Price in Nepal
Can you share your opinion on this smartphone? Are you looking forward to using it? Please feel free to express your thoughts in the comments section.
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale