SonyLIV is now available for subscription in Nepal. SonyLIV is an OTT platform from the popular Sony Pictures Networks India (SPNI). It has partnered with Telenet Pvt. Ltd. for the consumers in Nepal and provides subscriptions here. So, let’s know more about it below.
Telenet Pvt Ltd, a Ramesh Corp entity is an Information Technology company based out in Kathmandu, Nepal. It is the authorized distributor-reseller of SonyLIV in Nepal. The company provides value-added services for Telecom operators, Cloud Computing, Application Development, mHealth, and SMS & Televoting platforms in Nepal.
Mr. Navankur Sood, the CEO of Telenet stated that, “This Partnership will ensure new dimensions to work together for the more consumer-centric objectives of both the partners in Nepal territory.”
It is the first global on-demand OTT platform entering Nepal. It has been made possible with the partnership of Telenet Pvt Ltd, and Sony. SonyLIV, the popular OTT platform that is available on iOS, Android, and the web consists of a huge library of general entertainment, premium content, and exclusive Originals. The subscribers of the platform get access to all of the exclusive content, web series, movies, international content, international shows, and much more content without any interruption on the platform. Consumers can access the content across their mobile phones, Laptops, and TV and can create multiple profiles with a single subscription.
How to get SonyLIV Subscription in Nepal?
It is very easy to get a SonyLIV subscription in Nepal. It costs only Rs. 469 per month for a premium SonyLIV subscription. You just have to follow a few simple steps.
- Visit www.gfsarena.com to activate or renew your subscription.
- Put your mobile number in the space
- Select your Preferred Plan
- Now choose the payment method from eSewa, Khalti, and IME Pay.
- After that click on Submit. Voila after the payment your subscription will be activated instantly.
Do Checkout: How to Use Digital/Mobile Wallet in Nepal?
We hope that this move of bringing a global OTT platform will open up the path for other International OTT services platforms. So, what are your thoughts on this OTT platform? Are you happy with this? Do let us in the comment section below.
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years