Xiaomi launches another Mi series phone: the Mi Note 10 Lite in Nepal. As the name suggests, the new device is a toned-down version of the Mi Note 10 Pro. The major specs of the phone include 64 MP quad camera, 730G SoC, AMOLED display, and 5260 mAH battery. In this article, we will discuss in detail about the Mi Note 10 lite’s specifications and the price in Nepal.
Update: New variant of 8GB+128GB now available in Nepal.
The Mi Note 10 Lite doesn’t only share a similar name to its pro variant. Both of the devices share a very similar design and build. Both the devices have the same 6.47 inch AMOLED panel with a resolution of 1080×2340, which is FHD+. The screen has HDR 10 support as well as Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The screen also has a waterdrop notch which is home to the 16MP selfie shooter. The Mi Note 10 Lite has a glass sandwich design with an aluminum frame going around it.
SoC, RAM, and Battery
The device is powered by the SnapDragon 730G SoC along with the Adreno 618 GPU. It will also come in 6GB and 8GB RAM variants with 64GB and 128GB storage options. There is no option for storage expansion. All this is powered by a humongous 5260 mAh battery which has 30W fast charging support. The phone runs on MIUI 11 on top of Android 10.
On the rear camera side of things, the phone has a quad-camera set up. The primary sensor is a 64 megapixel Sony IMX686 sensor. Accompanying the primary sensors are the 8MP Ultrawide, 2MP Macro, and 5MP depth sensor. The rear camera can shoot up to 4K video at 30fps. The cameras are also capable of shooting super-slow motion at 960fps at 720p HD resolution.
The device is available in Midnight Black, Glacier White, and Nebula Purple color variants at launch. Other notable features of the device include Bluetooth 5.0 support, an under-display fingerprint sensor, NFC support, and the inclusion of an IR blaster. The Mi Note 10 Lite also has a 3.5mm headphone jack. It also has a USB Type-C port.
Also Read: Latest updated Xiaomi Mobile Price in Nepal
The best thing about this phone is that it is a global version, rather than the Indian version. As a matter of fact, the phone is not even available in India for now. So, Mi Note 10 lite supports 4G in both band 3 and band 20, which is there with Nepal Telecom 4G.
- 6.47-inch AMOLED display with Full-HD+ (2340×1080 pixels) resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 87.8% screen-to-body ratio
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G CPU
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB or 8GB RAM
- 64GB or 128GB storage; Non-expandable
- Android 10 OS; MIUI 11 Skin
- 64 MP primary + 8MP ultra-wide camera + 5MP depth sensor + 2MP macro Quad Rear Camera
- 16MP lens Selfie Camera
- 5260mAh battery with 30-watt fast charging support
- Fingerprint (under display), Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C, NFC, IR Blaster
- Nebula Purple, Glacier White, Midnight Black Color Variants
Pricing and Availability
The Mi Note 10 Lite, as aforementioned, is available in 4 variants globally; i.e. 6GB+64GB, 6GB+128GB, 8GB+64GB and 8GB+128GB. At first, the 6GB+128GB variant was made available whose global price is €399. Xiaomi later added the 8GB+128GB version as well, whose price is Rs 49,999 in Nepal.
Xiaomi launched Mi Note 10 Lite in Nepal alongside Mi 10 5G through an online event. Despite the pandemic, Xiaomi has responded promptly to bringing new devices to Nepal.
|S.N.||Mi Note 10 lite Variants||Price in Nepal|
|1.||6GB + 128GB||Rs. 44,999|
|2.||8GB +128GB||Rs 49,999|
As Mi Note 10 Lite is priced competitively, the device is a great option for people who are looking to upgrade from their mid-range phones without putting a huge load on their pockets.
Oppo Reno 3 vs Mi Note 10 Lite
Both the offerings from Oppo and Xiaomi fall under the same price bracket and appeal to the same masses. If you are confused about whether to buy the Oppo Reno 3 or the Mi Note 10 lite, here is our comparison of the two devices:
|Specification||Mi Note 10 Lite||Oppo Reno 3|
|CPU and GPU||
|RAM||6/8 GB||8 GB|
|Storage||128 GB||128 GB|
|Operating System||MIUI 11; Android 10||ColorOS 7; Android 10|
|Rear Camera||64 MP primary + 8MP ultra-wide camera + 5MP depth sensor + 2MP macro Quad Rear Camera||48 MP primary + 13MP telephoto camera + 8MP ultrawide + 2MP Monochrome Quad Rear Camera|
|Battery||5260mAh battery with 30-watt fast charging||4,025 mAh with VOOC 3.0 Fast Charge|
|Price in Nepal||Rs. 44,999||Rs. 46,990|
Read more in detail about the Oppo Reno 3.
On the surface, the Oppo Reno 3 may look like a better deal when looking at the specifications and the pricing of the two devices. But, I would personally prefer the Mi Note 10 lite because of the given reasons:
- MIUI is much more feature-rich than ColorOS (of course MIUI is also filled with ads but you can always turn them off in the settings).
- Xiaomi puts out MIUI and Andoird OS updates more frequently than its Chinese competitors.
- The bigger 5260 battery compared to the 4025 mAh on the Reno 3.
- Gorilla Glass 5 protection on both front and back glasses
- NFC Support and IR Blaster
This is only a comparison of the two devices with our personal opinions. Preferences are subjective and at the end of the day, you can buy the device that you are more comfortable with.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats