Nepal Telecom- the government owned Telco is ready to change its GSM network in Kathmandu. Currently they are running a ZTE network in the Capital city which will now be swapped by a Huawei network (4.8 Million project-Package B of 10 Million project). It has already been two weeks when NT informed its customers to be ready for some kind of problem during the up-gradation of its GSM network but that time it was only for the HLR Migration. NT and Huawei are together testing the new BTS in Kirtipur area which will be extended throughout the capital once they are settled for the consequences of cut over.
- Internet price war is a risk to ISPs’ investment- NTA Chair Bhandari
- MediaTek Helio G91 launched for budget smartphones
- Ncell, e& international to deliver superior digital services
- Vianet wins ‘Broadband Telecom Company of the Year’ in the Asian Telecom Awards 2024
- eSewa launches cross-border payment enabling Indian citizens to pay in Nepal: Find steps
- Khalti QR lets Indian tourists make payments in Nepal, How?
- Xiaomi 14 Launching Soon in Nepal | Find Price and Specs