NT has announced more offers for its 10th anniversary. After the announcement of a call discount offer, NT has published other offers including unlimited night calls in their CDMA prepaid phone. With the offer (night call package), CDMA prepaid customers will get unlimited voice calls for Rs 20 per month during the night from 10 pm to 6 am.
How to subscribe to the night call offer in Ntc?
To subscribe to the service, customers need to
- Send a message with a text “night” to 1415.
As known, they have also launched FNF (Friends and Family) service in CDMA phones. The feature was already available in GSM postpaid. Now customers can make a call to three NT numbers at a very discounted rate, which increases to five numbers now. After the subscription, CDMA postpaid will be getting calls @55 paisa per minute whereas the tariff will be 75 paise per minute for CDMA Prepaid. Find all the voice call tariff in Ntc.
To subscribe to this service, customers need to send a message with the text “fnfsub* no1 no2 no3” to 1415. Read more about the NTC FNF service here.
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years