Lenovo, the Chinese handset maker has announced a statement saying it has agreed to buy Google’s smartphone business: Motorola for $2.91 billion. Google paid $12.5 billion for Motorola inc. in 2012 with the majority of mobile patents, that Google keeps with itself.
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years