The kiosks are not yet formally launched which is installed there in coordination with Department of Immigration. It is also known that NT will be providing SIM card free of cost to interested foreigners.
According to Sambhu Ghimire, DOI, “Foreigners only need to type few details to get a unique code that can be used at different immigration points”.
- FonePay and NIPL launch Cross Border QR payment between Nepal and India
- Samsung ready to launch 5G technology in Nepal
- MediaTek develops the world’s first 3nm smartphone chipset
- Ncell users can call the suicide prevention helpline at 1166 for fee
- realme 11x 5G Launching Soon in Nepal | Find Price and Specs
- Cross-Border Payment Between Nepal and India Commences
- Nepal Telecom begins fiber internet in 4 hilly districts