May 9, 2015: Ncell, the private teleco has been continuosly providing earthquake relief balance from the day of the mega-quake on Baishak 12. In a bid to support their subscribers to be intact with their family, friends, Ncell gave Rs 50 per day to the subscribers having balance less than Rs 10 and 50 free SMS per day to the ones having balance less than that SMS worth. After 2 weeks of continuum support for the whole of the country, Ncell now confines the earthquake bonus to the subscribers in the most affected area only. Customers of the highly affected districts, namely Bhaktapur, Dhading, Dolakha, Gorkha, Ramechap, Okhaldhunga, Solukhumbu, Makwanpur, Kavrepalanchowk, Rasuwa, Lamjung, Nuwakot and Sindhupalchowk) who had below Rs 10 balance at 12:00 am, will be receiving Rs 30 as earthquake relief bonus. Ncell tells its customers that the earthquake relief bonus will be provided only once in a day and the list of districts will be changed according to the situation there. Ncell also continues to provide data usage for Viber, Skype call/SMS, even if the subscribers have no balance. Ncell even assures that they are in full swing to restore their mobile network where the infrastructure damage has been hit hard.
- Ncell Users Can Now Contact Hello Sarkar For Free, service now operational 24-hours
- “Dumb phones” make a comeback as people are sick of smartphones
- The government fixes the cost for the basic TV package in Nepal, 8 channel bouquet lists
- Apple strictly warns users not to sleep alongside their iPhones while they are charging
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Launched Officially | Find Price and Specs
- Xiaomi smartphone shipments fell by 15.8% while revenue also declined in Q2, 2023
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones