Feb 5, 2016: Nepal Telecom, the government owned company is turning 12 years old today. Marking the day, NT has been continuously launching new offers for its anniversary also called as NT day. This year also NT has announced several offers in most of its services. As today is its 12th birthday, NT has provided 12 percent discount in Rs 1 per MB GSM Data tariff (without any package) for a week starting from today, 12 percent bonus on all recharge for three days. For the same one week duration, they have also provided 100 percent bonus on every data package subscription in GSM and CDMA, i.e. If you buy 200 MB data pack, then you will get 200 MB data as a bonus for the same validity duration. 3 GB to 12 GB Bonus data is also given for FTTH and WiMAX subscribers. In PSTN calls, they have provided 12 percent discount on the bills of Falgun. The validity of ADSL will be increased for unlimited package from 4 days to 48 days whereas for Volume based packages, the validity will be increased for a week.
On this occasion, We (Nepalitelecom.com) would like to wish Nepal Telecom, Happy 12th anniversary and wish for your continuum work to provide affordable, good quality service to all Nepali people (in every nooks and corners of the country).
- Samsung ready to launch 5G technology in Nepal
- MediaTek develops the world’s first 3nm smartphone chipset
- Ncell users can call the suicide prevention helpline at 1166 for fee
- realme 11x 5G Launching Soon in Nepal | Find Price and Specs
- Cross-Border Payment Between Nepal and India Commences
- Nepal Telecom begins fiber internet in 4 hilly districts
- All Highways will be connected with the mobile network, NTA forwards a plan