Ncell, the private telco giant in Nepal brings a new campaign called ‘Every customer is a winner’ through which every Ncell customers are entitled to win gifts every day. Ncell customers can enter into the campaign by dialing 17124 or sending SMS ‘A’ to 17124, which would charge any cost. It is in effect from today (March 10) and remain in place for three months.
With the activation, customers will receive the random gifts like free data packs, bonus balance, bonus talk time, bonus night time, bonus SMS, bonus MMS and many more.
Some of the exciting gifts include 9 MB data, 5 mins on-net, 10 SMS-MMS, Rs 10 night SMS, Rs 50 bonus, Rs 5 voice-SMS-Data, 5 SMS and many more. Subscribers need to use the gifts with in the day and it will received each day during the three months.
As Ncell is giving such random gifts to each customers, it seems like some business intelligence model has been applied to select the gifts, random to the customer. It also seems that Ncell is pushing really hard to keep the customers within their network (reduce churn) or even bring back their customers who have already bought their SIM cards.
- Nepal Telecom to provide 30 days free internet trial service via fiber for voice users
- realme C53 New 6/128GB Variant Launched in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million