People can now use cheap internet data by buying data packs. They need to check the usage of the data packs to ensure it to be sufficient for some time or some service. So, they need to dial some numbers or send message to find the used volume or remaining volume of data. Here is the process to query or check remaining volume in Ncell. The check can also be termed to know the status of the Ncell data packs.
Most of the people prefer using data packs for their data browse on the go. So, they keep on checking the data volume in some period. So, the process tells you how to check the Ncell data pack usage.
Process to check remaining volume Ncell data packs
- To know the remaining data volume in Ncell data packs, you need to type S and send a SMS to 17123. You will get the data volume left in the data pack subscribed and the expiry date of the data packs.
- You will also get the remaining data volume and the bonus amounts through SMS, after you dial *101# for checking balance.
There is an old process to know the status of the pack by typing ‘status’ and send SMS to 9009. This process did not work with us. Please tell if it works for you, in the comment section below.
Find more information on the data tariff of Ncell (without any pack) and the recent reduction, as per NTA directives.
Ncell also sends a message when your data volume reaches its total volume of the pack. After the consumption of data pack, Ncell charges Rs 2 per 1 MB.
Now there is a special pack called Ncell Mero plan which will stop the data usage after the consumption of the data volume in the pack. Does it do any good for all those who complain of heavy charge after the completion of the data pack volume??
Tell us what do you think of the process to check the remaining data volume of Ncell data pack?
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years