Huawei, one of the Popular handset maker in Nepal, has made their latest flagship P9 available for prebooking in Nepal. It was in April that the phone was unveiled in London and was available after a week throughout the world. The phone is only available for pre-booking here in Nepal from July 17, 2016.
With the pre-booking of the phone, customers can get a branded leather P9 phone bag and a 32 GB SD card on purchase of P9. As there are two versions of the phone namely 3GB and 32 GB ROM, 4G RAM and 64 GB RAM, it is not clear whether both version phones are available for Pre-booking. We will make an update about the phone after confirming from Huawei Device Nepal.
In terms of specs, Huawei P9 is a powerful beast, with 64-bit octa-core (two quad-core) processor (Kirin 955), either 3 GB/ 4GB RAM. It has a 5.2-inch FHD IPS screen. The dual SIM phone runs on Android 6.0 OS with Emotion UI 4.1 over the top. Huawei has partnered with German camera producer Leica to make a dual camera setup for 12 MP f 2.2 PDAF rear camera with OIS, Dual-tone flash. The front camera on the phone is of 8 MP, f 2.4.
It has a fingerprint scanner on the back and its width is quite slim 6.75 mm. The weight of the phone is 144 gm making it quite competitive in such heavy spec phone. The phone supports Micro SD card up to 256 GB. The price of the 3GB phone abroad comes at 580 USD which is directly converted to Rs 60,000 but the price in Nepal will be higher than that. But the advantage now is you get a free leather bag and 32 GB SD card for free.
As mentioned in the advertisement, they are asking to visit http://bit.ly/HuawwiP9pebooking and you could enter Name, address, contact, and email to pre-book the phone.
Huawei P9 Features:
- 64-bit octa-core processor
- 5.2 inch IPS display
- 3 GB/ 4GB RAM
- Dual Rear camera
- 12 MP/ 8 MP Rear/ Front camera
- Emotion UI 4.1 (Android 6.0)
- 144 gm weight
- Micro SD support
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale