Tech Giant, Apple releases latest version of its iphone: the Iphone 7 and 7 plus in an event in San Francisco yesterday. Both the phones looks similar to their predecessor: 6S and 6S plus, but there are some changes in processor, camera and performance as a whole that will discuss below. As per the expectations, Apple has finally ditched the 3.5mm headphone jack and will use wireless earphones or lighting connector instead. They have even released their own wireless earphones called Airpods.
Both of the phones are water and dust resistant that is IP67 compliant, these are the first iphones to have that feature. Similarly, the camera in both of the phones have improved slightly, with the introduction of OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) in iphone 7 and the dual 12 MP camera in iPhone 7 plus. The flash in the rear camera has also updated with 4 LEDs. Did we talk about the screen size?? Oh yes, if you are keeping up to date with the rumors and its obvious that iphone 7 and 7 plus comes with 4.7 inch and 5.5 inch retina display respectively. The screen of both the phones are having 3D touch with pressure sensitive feature. Regarding the color of the phone, two new colors Glossy black and ordinary black are added to the current range of Silver, Gold and Rose Gold. The new iphone have stereo speaker in the bottom and they looks more symmetric now.
The dual camera, one with wider lens and another with telephoto lens lets you zoom the picture and have shallower depth of field, for bokehs. Both the phones will be powered by A10 fusion Chipset (Quadcore processor), that is said to be 40 percent more faster than the predecessor. It is known they have not increased the RAM of 2 GB in both the phones, but the memory space ranges from 32 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB in both. Both the phones will come with iOS 10 that will be launched soon. The home button now is not a mechanically switch button but a digitally pressure sensitive one.
The phones will be available for pre-orders from September 9 and will launch on September 16. The 32 GB version iphone 7 costs $649 ( Rs 68,000 in nepali currency) and the 32 GB iphone 7 plus costs $769 ( Rs 82,000). It is not known when they will be available here in Nepal.
- Ncell Users Can Now Contact Hello Sarkar For Free, service now operational 24-hours
- “Dumb phones” make a comeback as people are sick of smartphones
- The government fixes the cost for the basic TV package in Nepal, 8 channel bouquet lists
- Apple strictly warns users not to sleep alongside their iPhones while they are charging
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Launched Officially | Find Price and Specs
- Xiaomi smartphone shipments fell by 15.8% while revenue also declined in Q2, 2023
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones