These days, people are so busy that they are not aware of being a phone addict and keep on dabbling with their mobile for long time. Although people can do a lot of things with their phones, they don’t realize the smartness in the phone is making us dumb. We are now so fond of the virtual world that we cannot imagine our life without a mobile phone. We have compiled some of the common actions among the phone buffs. Taking it as game or information for how to check your mobile phone addiction level.
Check for yourself if you do one or many of such activities with your mobile.
- Do you spend more than six hours with your mobile in a day?
- Do you keep your mobile next to you all the time?
- Do you feel like missing something when you are out of reach to mobile?
- Do you take your mobile to bathroom/toilet and use it inside?
- Do you feel like your phone is ringing but when you see the phone it is not ringing at all?
- Do you hesitate to give your mobile to others for less than a minute to use your mobile?
- Do your family members complain that you spend lot of time with your mobile?
- Do you take selfie most of the time?
- Do you make a call immediately after a meeting, plane landing and movie show?
- Do you open a single app for more than 10 times a day?
- Do you install more than one application in your phone per day?
- Do you check your mobile phone frequently even if you know you are out of coverage?
- Do you feel worried when your call is missed by the one you called?
- Do you feel good when you have lot of missed call and messages in your phone after a meeting?
- Do you listen to the free voice announcements when you have no one to call?
- Do you regularly check your balance so that it is enough to call/text/surf anytime you want?
- Do you feel anxious when you see red on your battery level?
- Have you cancelled a venue for a gathering/party due to unavailability of free WiFi?
- Is mobile the last thing to close before sleep and first thing to check after wake up?
Count the no of yes, if it is above 12, you have passed the threshold of phone addiction, So you are a phone addict. Do try to clear the addiction from you. If its below 10, addiction level is under control but you have to try not to increase it. The more the number of yes, the more you are addicted.
Please put your score in the comment section below.
- Mobile service launched in Gosaikunda with Nepal Telecom’s VSAT technology
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures with Nepali time, squad, venue, and more
- Ncell CEO Jabbor Kayumov calls on the youth to be passionate and dream big
- WorldLink wins “Organizational Sales Excellence Award 2023”
- Apple starts iPhone 15 production in India