There was a sudden problem in Nepal Telecom’s mobile network today in the day time. The problem seems to be solved now. Several customers throughout the country have reported the problem to us, through social media. Even we have faced the problem of mobile network at our place, Kathmandu.
Earlier GSM, CDMA customers were affected with the problem. They reported for unsuccessful calls, call drop and data problems. One person told us that he tried for 10 minutes to make a call success. Some even mentioned of data problem with Nepal Telecom mobile. The problem was there for nearly two hours.
It is known that Engineers inside the company have been working continuously to resolve the problem. But we have not got the reason for the problem. People have also found the problem to come and disappear. They say Ntc network is not stable at their place.
It seems now that the problem is resolved. But it may take some time to fully recover.
There may be some other areas where the problem is already there before due to no signal and other. But we are talking of this sudden problem throughout the country, for GSM and CDMA.
So, If you are using NT mobile, please feedback us where have you encountered the problem, with the area and SIM/RUIM.
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years
- Ntc brings Democracy Day offer: For Martyrs family and Regular Users
- Nepal Telecom applies for a new GSM mobile service license
- Ultima Rock Bluetooth Speaker: An elite innovation on budget