There was a sudden problem in Nepal Telecom’s mobile network today in the day time. The problem seems to be solved now. Several customers throughout the country have reported the problem to us, through social media. Even we have faced the problem of mobile network at our place, Kathmandu.
Earlier GSM, CDMA customers were affected with the problem. They reported for unsuccessful calls, call drop and data problems. One person told us that he tried for 10 minutes to make a call success. Some even mentioned of data problem with Nepal Telecom mobile. The problem was there for nearly two hours.
It is known that Engineers inside the company have been working continuously to resolve the problem. But we have not got the reason for the problem. People have also found the problem to come and disappear. They say Ntc network is not stable at their place.
It seems now that the problem is resolved. But it may take some time to fully recover.
There may be some other areas where the problem is already there before due to no signal and other. But we are talking of this sudden problem throughout the country, for GSM and CDMA.
So, If you are using NT mobile, please feedback us where have you encountered the problem, with the area and SIM/RUIM.
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures, squad, venue, and more
- Ncell CEO Jabbor Kayumov calls on the youth to be passionate and dream big
- WorldLink wins “Organizational Sales Excellence Award 2023”
- Apple starts iPhone 15 production in India
- Future iPhones and Apple Watch will analyze respiratory health