Ncell, the leading private telecom operator of Nepal, is found to be testing 4G in Hetauda. Hetauda is one of the popular large city and a sub metropolitan city of Nepal. Ncell have already launched 4G in Kathmandu on June 1 and is launching 4G in more cities including Pokhara on July 1. So, we can speculate Ncell to bring 4G to Hetauda on July 1.
As known from a page follower, he was able to use 4G network in Hetauda. He has even shared the snapshot of the 4G speed with us. According to him, 4G network in his place is not stable and weak, as it keeps on changing to 3G.
With this information, we can say Ncell is testing 4G in Hetauda city. As they are gradually testing and operating 4G BTS towers there, it will take sometime to run more towers and make it stable. Further, they will enhance the 4G network, taking some more time.
Speed of Ncell 4G
According to Ncell, the 4G speed ranges from 18 Mbps to 37 Mbps download and from 10 Mbps to 18 Mbps in upload. The speed of 4G always depend on the signal power received in your handset and the time of usage / no of subscriber using 4G in that particular tower.
Here is the snapshot of the speed test with 4G in Hetauda by Mohan Lama.
The already announced date of July 1 for some cities like Pokhara, Damauli, may include some more cities. And Hetauda could be one of them.
If you are in other major cities of Nepal, please read, “how to activate 4G and put 4G mode in handset“, then use your 4G enabled SIM card and 4G mode in handset to know if your city have 4G. The cities could be all of the metro and sub metro areas. As it could be only in the core city area, you can try there. If they have already operated or testing 4G from Ncell, it may be likely to show 4G in your mobile. Please feedback to us with the snapshot, if you have found 4G signal from Ncell.
As people are excited with 4G, we hope telecom operators will listen to their expectations. Read or add for what do you expect or need from 4G in this post.
- Apple strictly warns users not to sleep alongside their iPhones while they are charging
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Launched Officially | Find Price and Specs
- Xiaomi smartphone shipments fell by 15.8% while revenue also declined in Q2, 2023
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones
- Buy second-hand phones on “Daraz Like New” | Features, phones, and best deals
- Ncell posts Rs 9.70 arab revenue in second quarter, 2023
- iPhone 14 Pro Max is the most popular smartphone in first half of 2023!