When Ntc and Ncell offered basic communication offers to the flood affected areas, Smart telecom provides free phone and SMS to its customers. The communication plays a vital role in helping the emergency response, relief and alerting during the disaster period.
In a bid to provide easy access to communication in the disaster area, Smart Telecom has provided the relief package.
Smart Telecom relief offer to the flood victims
Smart Telecom is the third largest telecom operator in Nepal. Though it’s network is not available nation wide, some of the terai areas are already served by their mobile network. They provide free voice, SMS to their subscribers that is valid itself from Sunday 12 o’clock night time.
They are also operating free telephone in 30 different places of areas including Bara, Parsa, Rautahat, Chitwan, Nawalparasi. Through which, People can make call to any network, from that place.
Smart Telecom believes this will help people to communicate in this disaster situation due to flood.
What do you think of the Smart Telecom relief offer to flood victims? Please comment.
- Ncell Users Can Now Contact Hello Sarkar For Free, service now operational 24-hours
- “Dumb phones” make a comeback as people are sick of smartphones
- The government fixes the cost for the basic TV package in Nepal, 8 channel bouquet lists
- Apple strictly warns users not to sleep alongside their iPhones while they are charging
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Launched Officially | Find Price and Specs
- Xiaomi smartphone shipments fell by 15.8% while revenue also declined in Q2, 2023
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones