When Ntc and Ncell offered basic communication offers to the flood affected areas, Smart telecom provides free phone and SMS to its customers. The communication plays a vital role in helping the emergency response, relief and alerting during the disaster period.
In a bid to provide easy access to communication in the disaster area, Smart Telecom has provided the relief package.
Smart Telecom relief offer to the flood victims
Smart Telecom is the third largest telecom operator in Nepal. Though it’s network is not available nation wide, some of the terai areas are already served by their mobile network. They provide free voice, SMS to their subscribers that is valid itself from Sunday 12 o’clock night time.
They are also operating free telephone in 30 different places of areas including Bara, Parsa, Rautahat, Chitwan, Nawalparasi. Through which, People can make call to any network, from that place.
Smart Telecom believes this will help people to communicate in this disaster situation due to flood.
What do you think of the Smart Telecom relief offer to flood victims? Please comment.
- Sangita Pahadi Appointed as Acting MD of Nepal Telecom
- Ntc Starts Mobile Service in Tinkar, Northwest Border Area Near China
- Daraz Dashain Dhamaka: Win Voucher Worth Rs 1 Lakh, 70% Discount on Products, More
- realme C53 With 108MP Ultra Clear Camera Launching Soon in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Vivo V29 5G Available For Pre-booking in Nepal | Price and Specs
- WorldLink launches AI Chatbot to address customer services
- Ncell Brings Always on Data Pack, Instagram Added in Social Media Packs