Xiaomi Nepal has launched a new offer for its smartphones that enables free insurance. The Mi phone free insurance offer is applicable for all the Mi phones bought here in Nepal, from now on wards.
Mi Nepal tells that the phone owners need to claim the insurance for the accidental damage and theft. For the theft claim, the user need to submit a police report for the stolen phone.
What does Mi phone free insurance cover?
From now on wards, for every purchase of Mi smartphones, they will provide a one year free insurance. So, the Mi phones is now covered with theft protection, physical damage, accidental damage and extended service warranty. The insurance claim is up to 1 year which includes up to 85 % within the six months and up to 50 % after six months. As known, the phones bought earlier will not include the free insurance service.
Mi phone warranty in Nepal
Regarding the warranty of Mi phones in Nepal, Mi Nepal also tells that they have maximum of two years warranty which includes
- 6 months of battery warranty
- 1 year of hardware warranty
- 2 years of software warranty
Vatsal Impex, the official distributor of Xiaomi phones and devices in Nepal has recently launched the Mi 6, the latest flagship phone at Rs 54,999 and the better phablet, Mi Max 2 at price Rs 34,999.
What do you think of the Mi phone free insurance offer !!! Do you think, the benefits that you get with this insurance offer balances the extra bucks for the Mi phones here in Nepal. Having said that, we always promote buying phones from the official channel or shops. After all, they have put their effort in bringing the latest phones and offers that customers want. In case anything goes wrong, they will also support you to resolve the issue.
- Sangita Pahadi Appointed as Acting MD of Nepal Telecom
- Ntc Starts Mobile Service in Tinkar, Northwest Border Area Near China
- Daraz Dashain Dhamaka: Win Voucher Worth Rs 1 Lakh, 70% Discount on Products, More
- realme C53 With 108MP Ultra Clear Camera Launching Soon in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Vivo V29 5G Available For Pre-booking in Nepal | Price and Specs
- WorldLink launches AI Chatbot to address customer services
- Ncell Brings Always on Data Pack, Instagram Added in Social Media Packs