Smart Telecom, the third largest telecom operator (Smart Cell) has brought attractive offers for this year Dashain, Tihar and more festivals. They have brought six different offers in their new SIM, voice, data and SMS. Smart cell Dashain Tihar offer is already valid from Monday (September 18).
New SIM card offer
The offer for smart cell’s new SIM card is that the call tariff for the first recharge is 1 paisa per second within smart’s network. Whereas for the other operators network, the call rate is 2 paisa per second. The first recharge can be used for 90 days. All of the smart cell subscribers will get 100 MB free data and 100 SMS free to any network within 30 days.
Smart Cell’s unlimited offer
The Smart cell’s unlimited offer include monthly, 15 days or weekly offer for unlimited calls. 30 days unlimited voice call offer will cost you Rs 97 whereas for 15 days and 7 days it is Rs 57 and Rs 37 respectively.
Smart cell SMS pack
Upon subscribing Rs 12 SMS pack, the price of SMS to other network will be 50 paisa per SMS. The SMS pack of Rs 24 will provide 3000 SMS within their own network.
Smart Cell voice pack
Smart Cell also includes some voice packs of Rs 199 which includes 500 minutes of talk time, 350 on net calls and 150 off net calls.
Bonus in recharge.
They are also providing bonus of 10 to 35 percent for the recharge of balance in their account.
Smart cell data packs
Smart cell has already launched some unlimited data packs for daily, weekly, two weekly and monthly. Please read Smart cells unlimited data packs for more information. They have also added more data packs like the ones below.
- 1 GB at Rs 148 for 30 days
- 750 MB at Rs 98 for 15 days
- 500 MB at Rs 58 for 7 days
Smart says they have launched the offer targeting the festival period and hope these offers will benefit their customers. As we have already found them testing 4G in Kathmandu, we can expect them to launch 4G LTE service soon.
Please feedback what do you think of Smart Cell Dashain Tihar offer.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats