Sajha Yatayat is known to start eticketing for their buses. With the use of new technology and system, Sajha is going to start the easy payment and ticketing system. ATM card of popular banks can be used to buy the e-ticketing for the Sajha bus travel.
They have coordinated with Nepal Rastra bank to use the debit card for the e-ticket purchase. All of the buses run by Sajha will have the e-ticketing system in place soon. This is beneficial not only to the customers directly but also for the revenue leakage of Sajha itself, which is a 97 percent government owned enterprise.
As the e-ticketing system is not in place now, we do not know what is the process to buy the ticket. Once it is known, we will update the process for the Sajha ticket purchase.
There are altogether 46 buses of Sajha, among which most of them 44 are running in Kathmandu. Remaining two are being plied on the road to outside Kathmandu. Sajha is preparing to add 39 more buses including advanced semi-floor and disabled friendly ones.
Let us know of Sajha bus eticketing system?
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats