Chinese smartphone manufacturer is being aggressive in launching smartphones. Short after the release of Vivo X20 Plus UD and announcement of Vivo Apex, Vivo has launched yet another smartphone Vivo X21. Vivo launched the smartphone at an event in China today. Another variant of the phone which is named Vivo X21 Fingerprint was also announced at the event.
Vivo caught the attention from all over the world from its latest smartphone Vivo Apex which was announced some weeks ago. It is the first phone to have half screen fingerprint sensor. The case is not the same with X21. The phone comes with the traditional fingerprint which is located at the back of the phone.
X21 features a large full display screen of 6.28-inch with the resolution of 2280 x 1080 pixels. The phone comes with an unusual aspect ratio of 19:9. The unusual aspect ratio is due to the presence of notch at the top of the phone which is similar to iPhone X. Vivo tires to follow narrow bezel display trend with the phone by limiting bezel to ultra-narrow size around the display. The display covers most of the front part of the phone due to the narrow bezel.
Since the phone is a mid-range performer, it runs on top of Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor which is clocked at 2.2GHz. The two storage option phone which has storage option of 64 and 128 GB comes with 6GB of RAM. Furthermore, X21 supports microSD with the capacity up to 256GB which enables the user to expand their storage capacity.
The Vivo X21 is equipped with the dual camera at the back which has 12MP main lens and 5MP secondary lens with LED flash. In the selfie department, there’s too a dual camera setup which consists of 12MP lenses. The camera comes with artificial intelligence and Vivo’s own Rubik’s Cube technology.
Vivo X21 Technical Specs
- 6.28 inch,2280× 1080 FHD+ resolution
- 19:9 screen ratio
- Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- FunTouch OS 4.0
- 6GB RAM
- Face unlock/smart assistance
- 64GB/128GB ROM (expandable up to 256GB)
- 12MP+5MP dual rear camera
- 12MP+12MP selfie camera
- 3200 mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, A-GPS, USB-OTG
- Sensors: Fingerprint (Rear Mounted), Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light, Compass
- supports face unlock
- offers smart assistant Jovi which is based on Vivo’s assistant based AI technology
- AK4376A Hi-Fi chip for enhanced audio experience
- available in three colors – Aurora White, Drill Black, and Ruby Red
Availability and Price
Since the phone comes with two storage variant so the price is different for those two models. The 64GB variant is priced at the price of $550 while the other with the storage capacity of 128GB is priced $505.
X21 variants will be available in the international market from 24th of March. We will let you know about the availability and price of the phone in Nepali market soon.
- Nepal Telecom to provide 30 days free internet trial service via fiber for voice users
- realme C53 New 6/128GB Variant Launched in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million