Kathmandu Metropolitan City (KMC) is known to start smart parking construction to regularize the traffic system in the valley. People need to register their vehicles in order to get access to the smart parking lot.
In the first phase, KMC would construct the smart parking lot in New road. It is one of the busiest place in Kathmandu. As per Chief of KMC Public Private Partnership Chief Mahesh Kafle, they will create the smart parking lots in other parts of the valley. But it will be based on how effective the new road smart parking will come out.
- First in New road, then to other places.
- Registration will be needed to access the smart parking lot.
KMC will only provide the smart parking lot to the registered vehicles. The censor will examine the vehicles if they are registered in the system or not, then only they allow for the parking.
This kind of smart parking lot can be taken as one of the early service to go for Smart city. Although we have heard a lot about Smart cities, very less has been done to realize it in real. But these sort of small initiatives will help further attain Digital Nepal.
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale