Kathmandu Metropolitan City (KMC) to build Smart Parking lot
Kathmandu Metropolitan City (KMC) is known to start smart parking construction to regularize the traffic system in the valley. People need to register their vehicles in order to get access to the smart parking lot.
In the first phase, KMC would construct the smart parking lot in New road. It is one of the busiest place in Kathmandu. As per Chief of KMC Public Private Partnership Chief Mahesh Kafle, they will create the smart parking lots in other parts of the valley. But it will be based on how effective the new road smart parking will come out.
- First in New road, then to other places.
- Registration will be needed to access the smart parking lot.
According to Kafle, the smart parking would be state of the art and the vehicle owners can ensure their parking areas prior to reaching their parking areas.
KMC will only provide the smart parking lot to the registered vehicles. The censor will examine the vehicles if they are registered in the system or not, then only they allow for the parking.
This kind of smart parking lot can be taken as one of the early service to go for Smart city. Although we have heard a lot about Smart cities, very less has been done to realize it in real. But these sort of small initiatives will help further attain Digital Nepal.
- CIB operation for illegal VoIP call bypass, arrest two Indian Nationals
- Spectrum Auction to move ahead. Who can apply!!!
- NTA selects consultants for cable/wire management
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Announced; Overview, Specifications and Price
- How to make the best use of mobile phone during travel
- SC scraps its own stay order in CG Telecom case
- Smart cell brings easy loan service; Find how to subscribe/enable