Country’s third largest Telco, Smart Telecom has opened its official smart center in Pokhara. They have already launched 4G service in Kathmandu and Pokhara. The Smart Cell Center is located in the Arvind complex of New road, Pokhara.
With the smart center, the telco will provide all of their services and information about their product, services. The smart center will help customers to get effective information, services. From there, they will try to solve customers problem and satisfy the customers query. It will benefits Smart cell customers in Pokhara and nearby places.
Read more news of Smart Telecom.
Smart Telecom’s Chief Commerical Officer Mr. Rajiv Kumar inaugurates the smart cell center in a program there.
Smart Telecom has already launched Smart Center in different cities like Kumaripati, Putalisadak and Bhaktapur. After Pokhara, they are also planning to operate more of Smart center in other major cities where they have their mobile coverage.
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years
- Ntc brings Democracy Day offer: For Martyrs family and Regular Users
- Nepal Telecom applies for a new GSM mobile service license