Huawei, the third largest smartphone maker in the world has launched their latest flagship P20 here in Nepal. The phone has the second highest score in any smartphone camera 102 as given by Dxomark benchmark. This phone has dual camera unlike their better alter-ego called P20 pro which has triple camera system. This post includes all about Huawei P20 price and specs in Nepal.
Apart from camera, the phone has got better specs and has glossy glass back, metal combination. The phone is powered by Huawei last years processor Kirin 970. The phone has got AI in several aspects, including camera.
The camera lets you take very nice photos in low light situations, with a new camera interface and AI image stabilization (AIS). P20’s dual camera system consists of 12 MP Color and 20 MP monochrome sensor, provided by Leica. P20 Leica camera contains 6 axis Image stabilizer, 1.55 micro meter sensor size and f/1.6 aperture. It also lets you take Super slow mo video as with Samsung S9.
Huawei P20 phones are feature full with the use of AI: Artificial Intelligence. What AI does, it adjusts the settings or configuration as per the requirement for better and efficient settings. Some of the features from AI in P20 are:
- AI beautification
- AI assisted composition for better
- Image stabilization AI
- AI facial recognition
- Master AI for better photo lighting
- AI powered battery management
The phone looks and feel better with the glossy glass back and the full screen notch. If you don’t like the notch, you can turn off in the settings. It has got 5.8 inch LCD screen and 4 GB of RAM. The phone has got 3400 mAH battery with supercharge functionality.
- Processor: Huawei Kirin 970
- Display: 5.8-inch 2240×1080 LCD Full screen with notch, 16:9 aspect ratio
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB with no external SD slot.
- Battery: Non-removable 3,400mAh
- Operating System Android 8.1, EMUI 8.1
- Rear cameras 20MP (mono) f/1.6 + 12MP (RGB) f/1.8, 6 axis OIS,
- Front camera: AI powered 24-megapixel, f/2.0, 1.55-micron pixels
- Headphone jack: Not available
- Wireless charging: Not available
- Face recognition: Available
- Colors available in Nepal: Black, Midnight Blue
- Weight: 165g
- Network: Supports Nepali 4G operators.
Huawei P20 Price
Huawei P20 phone is available in two colors: Black and Mid-night blue. The 4 GB RAM and 128 GB storage P20 phone costs Rs 74,900. The phone is already available in the market.
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years
- Ntc brings Democracy Day offer: For Martyrs family and Regular Users
- Nepal Telecom applies for a new GSM mobile service license