Now, you can directly buy your QFX movie tickets via the Khalti digital wallet app. Making the steps straightforward and easy, Khalti allows you to buy your QFX movie tickets in 50 seconds. The service comes with Khalti’s #MyMovieMantra scheme to elevate your movie experience with QFX Cinemas.
Prior to this, moviegoers could buy tickets only by logging into the QFX website, or the app.
Benefits of the #MyMovieMantra
With a recent partnership between the leading digital wallet Khalti and the prominent cinema chain in Nepal QFX Cinemas, Khalti has enabled users to buy tickets directly and instantly. To emphasize it clearly, you can buy your movie ticket in 50 seconds via the Khalti app.
With this, here are the benefits you receive under the #MyMovieMantra scheme.
- Pick the best seat you want
- Choose your desired location for movies
- Buy movie tickets directly and instantly
- Share tickets online with friends
Besides the conveniences, you can also earn Khlati Points with Goji Loyalty Points when you buy QFX movie tickets via Khalti.
How to buy QFX movie tickets via Khalti?
- Launch the Khalti app
- Login/Sign-up if necessary
- Find and tap the ‘Movie’ icon
- Select movie, theater & show time in the available QFX location as per your convenience
- Select a seat and tap ‘Buy Ticket’
- Verify details and proceed to ‘Pay’
- In these quick steps, you can buy QFX movie tickets in 50 seconds
About QFX Cinemas
QFX Cinemas is Nepal’s leading movie theater with 11 halls in different cities of Nepal. QFX Cinemas, a pioneer in redefining movie viewing, has ventured to provide its customers with unrivaled customer service, cutting-edge technology, comfortable seats, and clean and tasteful interiors. The prominent cinema chain began its journey to provide the best cinema experience possible.
How eager are you to buy your favorite QFX movie tickets directly via Khalti? Do let us know of any queries in the comments.
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package