The rumors for months has come to an end. The Nokia X6 is now official, with a dual rear camera setup with AI and HDR features along with iPhone X like notched display. 19:9 display, Octa core Snapdragon 636 SoC, up to 6 GB of RAM, a 16 MP front camera, Android 8.1 Oreo and Quick Charge 3.0 are the highlighting features of Nokia X6. The phone was launched in China at an event in Beijing.
Nokia X6 looks like a flagship Android phone of 2018. The phone got a tall 5.8″ display, a metal frame, and a charming curved glass back with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. It’s also got dual cameras on the back — a main 16MP sensor with auto-focus, and f/2.0 aperture, plus a 5MP black and white lens with an aperture fo f/2.0.
The phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor and packs 4 or 6GB of RAM. The 4GB model comes with either 32 or 64GB of storage, but there is only one option for 6GB variant, i,e. 64GB. The storage can be expanded up to 256 via micro SD card. Although the display is only of 1080 x 2280 pixels, it’s protected by Gorilla Glass 3.
On the software department, the X6 runs on Android Oreo (v8.1) out of the box. Nokia is fast on software update and X6 can’t stay away from this. Nokia has promised Android P update for the phone. To power the phone, 3060mAh battery provided with the handset that supports Quick Charge 3.0.
Nokia X6 Technical Specifications
- 5.8-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display @435PPI density
- Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor
- Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kyro 260 CPU
- Adreno 509 GPU
- Android Oreo (v8.1); Upgradable to Android P (v9.0)
- 4/6 GB RAM
- 32/64 GB storage; expandable up to 256 GB (Uses SIM 2 slot)
- 16 MP (f/2.0, 1.0µm, EIS) + 5 MP (f/2.2, 1.2µm), dual rear camera
- 6 MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Accelerometer, Gyro, proximity, compass
- Dual Hybrid SIM with 4G(Supports Nepali bands)
- 3,060 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Blue, Black, Silver color options
Price and Availability in Nepal
Since the phone will be available worldwide, we can expect the availability of X6 here in Nepal soon. The price for the Nokia X6 starts at $204 for the base model i.e. for the 4GB/32GB variant. 4GB/64GB variant costs $236 whereas the price of 6GB/64GB variant is set at $266. As far as we know, the launch of the phone will be around July of 2018 here in Nepal. The phone seems to compete with recently announced Redmi Note 5, Vivo V9 etc.
- Apple strictly warns users not to sleep alongside their iPhones while they are charging
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Launched Officially | Find Price and Specs
- Xiaomi smartphone shipments fell by 15.8% while revenue also declined in Q2, 2023
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones
- Buy second-hand phones on “Daraz Like New” | Features, phones, and best deals
- Ncell posts Rs 9.70 arab revenue in second quarter, 2023
- iPhone 14 Pro Max is the most popular smartphone in first half of 2023!