Ncell launches a new service called Music Station service. This revolutionary service allows Ncell customers to listen to variety of music anytime anywhere in their own mobile. There are multiple genres of music in the Ncell music station service. This Music station Value added service provides solution to end user’s entertainment needs. The service is unique as it tracks songs heard by the subscriber over time and plays a selection based on previously heard songs.
There are additional functionality of dedicating tracks, adding playlist, song search, record your own song and best user recorded songs. As Yonder music app is recently shutdown globally including Nepal, this Value added service will fill the gap for the music lovers.
How to subscribe Ncell music station service?
Ncell customers can access Music station service by just Dialing 17140 with your Ncell Mobile Number. As the number is toll free, they will not charge customers for the voice call charge. There are several recurring and non recurring packs in the music station service whose price is shown below. The recurring pack means auto renewable packs whereas non recurring is just one time.
|S.N.||Ncell music station Packs||Validity (in day/ event)||Price including tax||Free minutes|
|1||Non recurring||1||Rs 3||30|
|2||Recurring / Non recurring||7||Rs 15||150|
|3||Recurring / Non recurring||30||Rs 50||500|
After the consumption of pack, Ncell will charge customer of Rs 3 price point for 30 minutes of free music.
Apart from IVR, customer can activate Ncell music station service by SMS as:
|Service activation mode||Activation keyword for Auto renewal||Activation keyword for Non renewal||Deactivate keyword||Subscription pack|
- By USSD, you can activate music station by dialing *17140*5#.
Ncell customers cannot do the multiple subscription for the music station service.
How to check the balance in Ncell music station service?
To check the music station balance,
- customers need to type BAL and send it to 17140.
- you need to call 17140, Press 0 for help, Press 2.
Tell us what do you think of the service.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats