NTC (Nepal Telecom) will make Namaste recharge brand available to its customers. Previously Ntc used to have both Namaste recharge and Nt recharge. Now, all of their recharge cards will be available through the Namaste recharge brand name. Ntc Namaste recharge can be used to recharge all of the NTC services like Mobile, PSTN (landline), ADSL, and more.
The previously available NT recharge will remain in the market until the stock remains.
The company will make Rs 50, Rs 100, Rs 200, Rs 500, and Rs 1000 Namaste recharge cards available. Customers need to use the 16-digit pin code available on the back side of the Namaste recharge card.
How to recharge in Ntc using Namaste recharge?
As per the latest information, customers need to dial 1415 or 1412 and then dial the 16 digits after the announcement. This will recharge all of the NTC services.
- READ in detail about Ntc recharge and the process to recover the Pin number.
To recharge using a Namaste card in GSM mobile, customers need to
- dial *412*PIN CODE#
Apart from the recharge card, Ntc is currently providing recharge service through electronic recharge and MPOS (pinless charge). Digital payment wallets like eSewa, Khalti, and more bank internet/mobile payment also provide recharge service for all of the Nepal Telecom services.
- CG Net brings Dashain Offer 2080, 3x internet speed, cashback, discount on CG Smart TV
- The Art of Gunplay: Master Aiming and Shooting in Fortnite
- Top 12 Startup, Rising Star Innovation and Product announced in the ICT Award 2023
- Oppo A58 With Helio G85 4G SoC Launched in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Vivo Y17s Launched Officially in Nepal | Find Price & Specs
- realme 11x 5G Launched in Nepal | Find Price and Specs
- Buy a data pack or top-up your balance on eSewa, win Galaxy Fold, Flip, or a smartwatch