Smart Telecom re-brands as “Smart”, brings “Its freedom” offer
Smart Telecommunication Company has come up with a new brand. Smart Telecom used to call their mobile service as Smart Cell but now it will just be called Smart. They have also changed their logo, Slogan Graphics, and Communication. They have also brought a new offer called with Smart Its freedom offer with the rebranding.
Smart will be promoting their services with the line “Your World Your Voice”. In order to expand their reach widely, they have rebranded their mobile services as just “Smart”.
Smart has also informed their customer of the closure of all of their existing packages including the night unlimited packages. Smart brings some of the new data packs and voice packs along with the rebranding, find below.
Smart Its freedom offer
With the rebranding, Smart has also launched a new offer called Its freedom. With the offer, new Smart SIM at Rs 99 will include Rs 50 main balance, 200 MB data, 10 minute talk time and 10 SMS. Smart will also provide additional data, voice, and SMS on each recharge. Here are the benefits of different recharges.
|S.N.||Smart Recharge||Main balance||Benefits||Validity of benefits|
|1||Rs 100||98.04||10 Mins call + 10 SMS + 200 MB data||7 days|
|2||Rs 200||196.08||20 Mins call + 20 SMS + 400 MB data||15 days|
|3||Rs 500||490.2||100 Mins call + 100 SMS + 1.5 GB data||30 days|
|4||Rs 1000||980.4||200 Mins call + 200 SMS + 3 GB data||30 days|
Smart claims of providing data, voice, SMS and international calls at affordable rates. Smart is the third largest telecom operator of the country which had also launched 4G in Kathmandu and Pokhara only.
- Spectrum Auction to move ahead. Who can apply!!!
- NTA selects consultants for cable/wire management
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Announced; Overview, Specifications and Price
- How to make the best use of mobile phone during travel
- SC scraps its own stay order in CG Telecom case
- Smart cell brings easy loan service; Find how to subscribe/enable
- Why Police arrest Pathao and Tootle Riders | Background, legality and Way out