Smart Telecom opens new customer center in Newroad
Smart Telecom has opened its new Smart center in Pako, Newroad of Kathmandu. Through the new Smart center, Smart Telecom will provide all of their services and information.
Chief Administrative officer Sajin Rajbhandari inaugurates the opening of the new Smart center. Considering the location of the city center, it will be convenient for people for easy access to services and information from there.
Double your happiness offer
Smart Telecom has recently launched their “Double your happiness” offer. With the offer, customers can get two SIM cards for the price of one SIM card at Rs 99. Both the SIM will have 1 GB data pack on it.
Smart Telecom is the third largest telecom operator of the country. It has 2G and 4G networks which are still growing. Currently, Smart 4G network is only available in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Read the latest offers of Smart Telecom below.
- CIB operation for illegal VoIP call bypass, arrest two Indian Nationals
- Spectrum Auction to move ahead. Who can apply!!!
- NTA selects consultants for cable/wire management
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Announced; Overview, Specifications and Price
- How to make the best use of mobile phone during travel
- SC scraps its own stay order in CG Telecom case
- Smart cell brings easy loan service; Find how to subscribe/enable