After the bomb blast in Ncell tower at Nakkhu, other series of bombs exploded and set a fire in their operating towers. On Friday only, an unidentified group made such blasts and torched in around dozens of district across the country.
With the series of bomb blasts, fire, news media suspect the involvement of Biplab’s Communist party but yet to confirm. They also have not taken the responsibility of the incident.
According to Annapurna Post, the bomb blasts and fire occurred in the following Ncell towers.
- Rupandehi: Gaidhawa Village body: Suryapura
- Rautahat: Chandrapur Nagarpalika: Gaidatar
- Pokhara Metropolitan: Chandrakalika dada
- Kavre: Bhumlu Village body: Bhumlu dada
- Baglung: Mulpani, Galkot-kadebas, NisiKhola Village body-Rajkut
- Nawalparasi: Madhyabindhu Nagarpalika: Amrasha
- Kanchanpur: Sukhlaphata
In some of the towers, they detonated the bomb first and then torched it. While for others, they only set the tower on fire. With the bomb blast and fire, the equipment, cables were destroyed and the Ncell towers could not operate. For some towers, as locals informed the security forces on time, they could save more physical destruction, extinguishing the fire.
Update: One of the injured in the Nakkhu bomb blast has died on Saturday Morning.
As the mobile service operates with the signal from those mobile towers, Ncell mobile service interrupts from Friday in those areas. Only on the areas, where there is a possibility of a signal from other nearby towers, People can use Ncell mobile service. But it cannot maintain the quality of service and the reliability from such a weak signal.
ALSO READ: What to do to get a good mobile signal?
No matter who did the above action and whatever the reason behind, we condemn such actions. As a responsible citizen, we should discourage the above actions. They may relate Ncell pending tax issue with such incident. But it is the responsibility of the Government to take actions based on the existing rule and law.
Tell us what do you feel of the damage/destruction done to Ncell towers, below on comment section.
- US telco AT&T restores network after huge nationwide outage
- Nepal Telecom to provide free WiFi at airports across Nepal
- Xiaomi 14 Ultra Launched: Expected Price in Nepal and Specs
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G is getting the HyperOS upgrade: Find other rollout plan
- OnePlus 12 Pre-booking starts in Nepal: Find Specs and Price
- Apple iOS 17.4 beta 4 launched with a vital battery feature
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards