After the launch of M10, Samsung brings an M20 phone in Nepal. The second iteration of Samsung’s new affordable M series has competing specs. M series is mainly targeted to the affordable range, challenged by the likes of Chinese smartphone vendors like Xiaomi, Honor, Asus, Oppo. Samsung M20 is now available in the whole of Nepal at a price of Rs 18,490. Please find more specs and details about Samsung M20 below.
Samsung M20 has a 6.3-inch FHD+ 19.5:9 screen with a waterdrop notch. The notch makes the all-screen display possible and features the selfie snapper of 8 MP. The screen is sharp with a nice viewing angle and the looks are almost identical to that of M10. M20 phone specs include the new Exynos 7904 processor of 1.6 GHz and 8 cores. Now only 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage variant is available in Nepal. Later they may bring 4GB version which is already available in India.
Also Read: Galaxy A30s Launched in Nepal
Regarding the camera specs, there is a dual-camera setup with the main camera of 13 MP, f/1.9 and another wide camera of 5 MP, 120-degree view. The phone has a whopping battery capacity of 5000 mAH which lasts one-day heavy usage. With the 15 W charger, M20 charges as fast as a 10-minute charge will provide 3 hours of videos or 11 hours of Music play. Whereas a full charge M20 provides 28+ hours of video watching.
For a moderate user, the phone performs to their expectations. The phone runs on Experience UI over Android 8.1. Samsung’s latest One UI may replace the experience UI soon.
The phone also supports Dual 4G, VoLTE to operate 4G on both SIM slots.
- Octa-Core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7904 processor
- 6.3 inch FHD+ 19.5:9 screen, 1080X2340 pixels
- RAM: 3 GB, Storage: 32 GB
- Expandable storage slot up to 512 GB
- 5000 mAH battery
- 13 MP, f/1.9 + 5 MP, f/2.2 dual rear camera, LED flash
- 8 MP, f/2.0 front camera
- Samsung Experience UI over Android 8.1 (One UI may replace soon)
- Dual Nano SIM slot
- Dual 4G VoLTE
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- Colors: Ocean blue and charcoal black
- Price: Rs 18,490
Samsung M20 Price in Nepal
Considering the brand value of Samsung and the specs of an average midrange, Samsung M20 will definitely compete well with Xiaomi, Oppo, Huawei. The price of Rs. 18,490 for such specs also makes a good value for money. It even makes a good place in the chart for smartphones under 20,000. Xiaomi has recently launched the Redmi Note 8 at the price of Rs. 18,999 for the 4/64GB variant and this is the tough contender for M20.
- Nepal Telecom to provide 30 days free internet trial service via fiber for voice users
- realme C53 New 6/128GB Variant Launched in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million