Nepal Telecom has partnered with global service development company called Viamo for the “NT information World (Suchana ko Sanchar)”. Using voice call in system, Nepal Telecom (NTC) provides information regarding Agriculture, Health, Weather, Latest News, Natural Disaster preparation. Ntc provides all the information without any charge, that is the service is free of charge.
Customers can access the information portal by calling to Nepal Telecom at 32100. They need to follow the voice instructions to get the information. Using this portal, mobile subscribers can join the information world. The portal will provide necessary information for Agriculture, Health, News, Weather, and Disaster.
How to get the information through IVR in “NT Suchana ko Sanchar”?
To listen to the information through IVR in Ntc, you need to
- Dial 32100 and listen to the Voice directions.
- You will get announcement “Type 1 for Agriculture, 2 for Health info, 3 for Daily weather forecast, 4 for News and Type 0 to register you in this portal”.
- You can access the information from anywhere, anytime at free of cost.
Viamo has developed the platform and information with the aid of several experts. It also includes several experts from Government’s ministries, bodies and NGOs/INGOs.
As the information is available in Nepali language, people of all ages, whether literate or illiterate can benefit from the portal. They will also add further more information like for good governance and financial education.
In the first phase, the information provided is for free for six months. After the trial period, they may charge for the information listening after that.
This sort of portal is useful for information access as connectivity should also aid in information delivery. Digital Nepal framework can also be realized with this kind of portal. Now, the accessibility is made through voice calls (IVR) but the information access can also be done through SMS or data.
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale