Nepal Telecom (NTC) has been awarded the runner up for the National Best Presented Annual Report Award (BPA) for the FY 2074/75. ICAN (Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nepal) provides the award to Ntc in the Service Sector of the category General Service.
In an award ceremony held on Tuesday (Shrawan 7,2076), Finance Minister Mr. Yubaraj Khatiwoda handed over the award to Nepal Telecom MD, Mr. Dilli Ram Adhikari.
They have been providing the award on an annual basis, with an aim to accolade the best organization to present financial information and other reports. ICAN follows the standards set by South-Asian federation of Accountant (SAFA) for the award.
Nepal Telecom had been getting such award from ICAN on a regular basis before. They had got the award for the FY 2066/67, 2067/68, 2068/69 and 2071/72. Apart from the company’s best effort in making such a report, they also follow Nepal Financial Reporting standard (NFRS) for its Annual Financial Report from the year 2071/72.
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years
- Ntc brings Democracy Day offer: For Martyrs family and Regular Users
- Nepal Telecom applies for a new GSM mobile service license
- Ultima Rock Bluetooth Speaker: An elite innovation on budget