In today’s modern era of digital technology, there have been drastic changes in the lives of the majority of people in terms of their lifestyle and day-to-day chores. It’s worth watching how lives have changed over the years due to the emergence of the internet and the widespread use of smartphones. The reading habit of people has also declined due to easy access to information over the Internet and Newspapers are also not the exception.
There used to be a circle of people reading a newspaper at one time. It’s not that the entire circle has vanished but there has been an alarming decline of people reading the newspaper today. There could be several contributing factors to this. One is the increasing access to social media and the next one is that people can’t simply afford the daily cost of the newspaper anymore.
One could easily get access to the information upon opening the social media or simply searching in the search engine. But the question raises upon the authenticity of the news mostly due to cheap blogs and counterfeit web pages.
What if somebody says that you could read the newspaper online for absolutely free upon following a very simple procedure. Many well-established newspapers have e-paper services provided to customers seeing the downfall of people reading the newspaper. Still, people tend to follow news portal sites which authenticity is always questionable and get tricked. This could be partly due to the lack of information and largely due to ignorance.
It’s very simple to get access to the ePaper of the popular daily, a weekly newspaper from Nepal. Newspapers like Gorkhapatra, Kantipur, The Himalayan Times, Naya Patrika, and The Kathmandu Post, etc. all have their respective ePaper portals. You can find the links for the ePapers and download or read them there. Find the procedure to read or download Nepali newspaper online as below:
For Himalayan Times:
- Go to their website.
- The option of E-paper is given at the top left corner
- Click on the E-paper Icon
- It gives the guide for reading the E-paper.
- Follow the guidelines and you could easily read the E-paper.
- Enjoy your News.
Or Simply you could type THT ePaper online and access your newspaper easily.
For Kantipur Daily and The Kathmandu Post:
To read the Kantipur daily (Nepali) and The Kathmandu Post (English daily),
- you have to go to the e-paper portal.
- Then firstly you have to Sign Up and Log in.
- After Logging in, you could read several newspapers and magazines within the Kantipur platform like Kantipur Daily, The Kathmandu Post, Naari, Nepal, and Saptahik. You can also find the archives of the newspapers/magazines from previous dates.
For Naya Patrika:
To access the Naya Patrika daily ePaper, you need to go to their portal. You don’t need to have a login or sign up there.
You can easily get the Naya Patrika newspaper/ePaper from there.
To access/read the Gorkhapatra news daily, you need to
- There is the option named e-papers at top of the website
- Click on the option and read the news.
- Apart from Gorkhapatra, you can read The Rising Nepal Daily, Friday Supplement Weekly, and Sanibar Daily.
Or you could simply go through the link Gorkhapatra ePaper and enjoy your e-paper.
Similarly, you can find other Nepali daily newspapers here.
Other worth mentioning magazines in the English Language are Nepali Times, Wave Magazine.
Therefore, with these simple techniques, you could easily read the daily news from the National Daily, Weekly, or Monthly for absolutely free. You no longer have to worry about the price and unavailability of the newspaper. You could enjoy ePaper from any part of the world if you are connected to the Internet. Reading newspapers or magazines can also enhance your reading habits. Enjoy the reliable and trustworthy news from e-paper at any time you want in your hands.
Written by: Rohan Raj Mudvari
Tell us what do you think of the process to read Nepali newspapers online. If you have any comments, please write them below.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats