Samsung has launched the A10s phone in Nepal, which is an upgrade to the affordable A10. Samsung has started to revamp all of its A-series phones, adding ‘s to the model name which is quite convenient for now rather than adding the year like 2019, 2020. A10s has almost the same looks as A10 but with the upgrade in the camera, battery, and addition of fingerprint sensor. Find the detailed specs, price of Samsung Galaxy A10s in Nepal below.
Don’t forget to check the latest price of Samsung mobile phones in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy A10s is a 6.2 inch LCD phone with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels and a 19:9 aspect ratio. The Infinity V display has a V-shaped notch, making a clear full view display. The phone is powered by Mediatek MT6762 12 nm Helio P22 SoC coupled with a 2GB of RAM.
Galaxy A10s being an affordable phone has a display of 271 PPI and the average performance for entry-level smartphone users. The phone runs on Samsung’s own One UI over Android 9. The phone packs a thickness of 7.8 mm and weighs 168 gms.
Talking about the battery size which is one of the upgrades to A10, the phone carries 4000 mAH battery on board that lasts longer for your regular usage. The fingerprint sensor in the back adds another way to securely unlock your phone, along with the face unlock.
In another upgrade, Galaxy A10s sports dual rear camera of 13 MP, f/1.8 and a depth sensor of 2MP, f/2.4. The phone camera has an LED flash, HDR and full HD video recording. With the use of the depth sensor, the phone can add a nice bokeh effect to the photo. The front camera of the phone is of 8 MP with an aperture size of f/2.0.
In such affordable phones, you always find 3.5 mm jack and A10s is no exception. The phone can store files up to 32 GB and includes a dedicated micro SD slot to expand storage up to 512GB. The dual nano-SIM phone supports 4G with band 20 4G LTE network of Ntc, which can go up to the data speed of Cat 4 which is 150/50 Mbps DL/UL.
- 6.2 inch HD+ LCD display with 19:9 aspect ratio
- MT6762 12 nm Helio P22 Octa-core SoC
- 2GB RAM/ 32GB storage
- Dedicated Micro SD slot, up to 512 GB
- 168 gms weight
- 4000 mAH battery
- Dual rear camera of 13 MP, f/1.8, 28 mm wide, AF + 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Front camera of 8 MP, f/2.0
- One UI over Android 9 Pie
- Rear fingerprint sensor + Face unlock
- Colors: Black, Blue, Green
Samsung A10s Price in Nepal and Availability
Galaxy A10s phone is now available to buy in offline stores across the country. Samsung Galaxy A10s has an affordable price tag of Rs
14,799 13,999, with color availability of Black, Blue, and Green in Nepal. Samsung has dropped the price of A10s from Rs 16,090 multiple times. You can also get a discount on the price of the A10s phone over the MRP price, but you need to ask for it.
If you are looking for an affordable smartphone for the entry-level user, then you can go for this device. It especially suits younger students who don’t want to put much pressure on their parent’s wallet, while fulfilling all of their smartphone needs. You can find other phones under Rs 15,000 in Nepal.
The phone also goes head to head with Xiaom’s Redmi 7 with similar specs like dual camera, 4000 mAH battery.
Tell us what do you think of Samsung Galaxy A10s and the price in Nepal?
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years
- Ntc brings Democracy Day offer: For Martyrs family and Regular Users
- Nepal Telecom applies for a new GSM mobile service license
- Ultima Rock Bluetooth Speaker: An elite innovation on budget