Samsung has dropped the price of M30s in Nepal, which comes with a massive battery of 6000mAh. This phone is one of the early phones in the lineup carrying the S moniker from previous models. The iteration of the last years’ M30, Samsung M30s includes an AMOLED display and Triple rear cameras, along with a monstrous battery capacity. Find more information, specs, and price of Samsung M30s in Nepal.
As known, M30s upgrades over M30 in terms of processor, camera, and battery while keeping similar pricing.
Samsung M30s has a 6.4 inch Super AMOLED screen of 1080 x 2340 resolution which comes with a screen body ratio of 91%. U shape that houses the front camera, makes the Infinity U display notch. The screen has a peak brightness of 420 nits.
Underneath the display, the phone is powered by Samsung’s own Exynos 9611 10nm octa-core processor power, which is a nice improvement over M30. The phone comes with either 4GB or 6GB of RAM, coupled with 64GB and 128 GB storage respectively. The phone also has an option for Micro SD slot which can increase the storage up to 512GB.
Regarding the OS, the phone runs on One UI over the Android 9. M30s has a weight of 188 gms with a width of 8.9mm which is due to the enormous battery.
We know, the USP of the phone is the monstrous 6000mAH which is one of the largest battery in a smartphone. As per Samsung, the phone can run for 29 hours of video playback, 49 hours of voice calls, 131 hours of music playback. The battery juice lasts for longer than most of the available smartphones available now. The phone also has a 15-watt fast charging that can charge the 6000 mAH battery quickly.
As there is no in-display fingerprint sensor, the phone has a fingerprint scanner at the back.
The phone also has a triple rear camera with a 48 MP main sensor (wide) arranged in a vertical setup. The other two sensors are 8 MP (ultrawide, 123 degrees) sensor and 5 MP (depth sensor). The camera has an LED flash on the side of 5 MP depth sensors and PDAF for autofocus. The video shots with the rear camera support 4K recording, Super steady, Super Slow-motion and Hyperlapse. The front camera in the notch is of 16 MP with HDR functionality. The camera can recognize 20 popular scenes and optimize photo performance as per the requirement with AI.
With the gaming booster mode, the phone can maximize the performance with smooth graphics, life-like motion. Learning usage patterns of the phone can also help more to optimize battery, heat, and memory usage.
LTE band support
The phone also supports LTE in band 3 and band 20 (additional spectrum used by Nepal Telecom for its LTE network). Read more on things to consider while buying a 4G phone now.
- 6.4 inch Super AMOLED Screen, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 91% screen to body ratio
- Exynos 9611 10nm Octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB of RAM with 64GB and 128 GB storage
- Micro SD slot up to 512 GB
- 6000 mAH battery with 15 fast charging
- The fingerprint sensor in the back
- 188 gm weight
- Triple rear camera of 48 MP main (wide) sensor, f/2.0, 8 MP (ultrawide), f/2.2 and 5 MP (depth), f/2.2, PDAF, HDR
- The front camera of 16MP, f/2.0, HDR
- Dual SIM
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- One UI over Android 9 OS
- Colors: Opal Black, Sapphire Blue, Pearl White
Price in Nepal
Samsung M30s is available in Nepal for more than two months. People can buy the device from both online and offline stores across the country. There are different color variants of the device, namely Opal Black, Sapphire Blue, and Pearl White. Earlier the price of Samsung M30s in Nepal was Rs 27,990 for the 4GB/64GB variant, and Rs 33,590 for 6 GB/128GB. Now after the recent price drop, Samsung M30s comes at a price of Rs 24899 and Rs 30,199.
If you are looking for a phone with a huge battery for your heavy usage for more than a day, then we suggest you buy an M30s phone. The phone competes well with Redmi Note 7 Pro, Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 which you can check in a similar range. There is also a new phone called Huawei Y9s of a similar price and comparable specs.
Samsung had also launched an affordable phone called A10s which has also undergone a discount lately.
Tell us what do you think of the Samsung M30s phone and the price in Nepal?
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale