Ncell, the private telecom operator has brought a SIM offer called ‘New Sajilo SIM’. The new SIM includes alluring starter package and bonus data on recharge.
Here are the features of “Naya Sajilo SIM’.
- The starter pack that comes with the SIM card
- includes voice and data service bundle
- Data bonus with the first recharge and every Rs 100 spend.
The cost of the Ncell new Sajilo SIM is Rs 99 which is inclusive of the taxes. With the purchase of the SIM, new customers can use data packs with first recharge plus bonus data for recharge in the first year.
What’s in the Ncell Sajilo SIM offer?
The new Sajilo SIM in Ncell includes.
- Main balance of Rs 20
- 200 MB data
- 20 Minutes on-net voice
- The starter pack bundle is valid for 7 days.
You need to use up the starter data bonus and voice minutes within 7 days of the sim activation. Similarly, you can find all of the latest affordable data packs in Ncell.
Here are the other benefits of the SIM card.
First recharge bonus
Apart from the starter bonus, you can also get additional data bonus if you recharge the SIM with higher than Rs 100 within the next day of SIM activation. The data bonus for this first recharge above Rs 100 is 500 MB. You can use 250 MB data for all networks whereas 250 MB data is for the 4G network. You need to use up the bonus data within 5 days.
Bonus on spending offer
Apart from the first recharge offer, Ncell has also brought a bonus on every spending above Rs 100 for the first year. That means you will get some data bonus if you spend above Rs 100. They will calculate the bonus for the customers at the end of an English calendar month, based on the spending on the month.
Suppose you spend Rs 100 in a month, then you will get a 200MB data bonus (100 MB all network + 100MB 4G network) to use within 3 days. Similarly, if you spend Rs 500 in a month, then you will get 1000 MB total data which includes 500MB data in all networks and 500MB data in the 4G network.
Documents required for the SIM card
You need to submit the following documents while you go for the subscription of the SIM card.
- Photocopy of the Nagarikta (citizenship certificate) or valid driving license or passport.
- Carry your original document for verification purposes as NTA had made it mandatory to carry Citizenship to buy SIM cards.
- Passport-sized photo.
- Fill a registration form or you can also download the form (available online), print, and fill to carry. OR you can fill the online form at the e-booking section to register SIM. You will be provided a code that you need to carry and show it to the customer care agent at Ncell centers.
Ncell expresses their delight in bringing this new SIM card starter pack that is also under their new campaign named ‘Plus”. The other schemes under this theme are Unlimited Youtube offer, Endless Kurakani offer, and Wirefree wireless internet.
Although the telcos keep on bringing new SIM offers to people, the new SIM regulation prohibits selling more than two SIM cards to a person. Do you want to buy new SIM cards even if you own more than two sim cards already?? Put your comments below.
- Mobile service launched in Gosaikunda with Nepal Telecom’s VSAT technology
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures with Nepali time, squad, venue, and more
- Ncell CEO Jabbor Kayumov calls on the youth to be passionate and dream big
- WorldLink wins “Organizational Sales Excellence Award 2023”
- Apple starts iPhone 15 production in India