INONE Technology has announced a new budget smartphone under the brand – Benco in Nepal. The brand has launched the Benco V80 from the V series of the Benco in Nepal. Ambe Mobiles Pvt. Ltd is the authorized distributor of benco smartphones in Nepal. It will be interesting to see how the brand will fare in Nepal. So, without further ado let’s know more in detail about the specs, availability, and benco V80 price in Nepal below.
The entry-level smartphone has got a new variant 4GB/64GB in Nepal. And It is now the cheapest 4GB RAM phone available in Nepal.
benco V80 Overview
The budget smartphone arrives with some impressive specs and features. The smartphone features an HD+ display, octa-core chipset, 5000mAh battery, 4G connectivity, etc.
The benco V80 arrives with a glossy and glamorous design. The rear of the smartphone has a glossy finish with a subtle wavelike pattern that delivers a high-end look and feel. It has thin bezels on the side and thick bezels on the chin. The device also has a waterdrop notch that houses a selfie camera at the front. It is very sleek and weighs only 195.7gm.
benco V80 flaunts a 6.517 inches HD+ IPS LCD waterdrop display along with the 1600 x 720 pixels screen resolution. It comes with an aspect ratio of 20:9, and an 89.5 % screen-to-body ratio. As for biometrics security, it sports both the rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and face unlock sensor. The response times of the fingerprint scanner and face unlock sensor is 0.3 seconds and 0.6 seconds respectively.
Now talking about the optical features of the benco V80, the smartphone flaunts a dual rear camera setup that consists of a 8 MP primary sensor with an f/2.0 aperture, and a VGA sensor. It supports an AI algorithm and rear cameras can automatically identify the scene in the frame to adjust the color and brightness.
On the front, the smartphone houses an impressive 8 MP AI selfie snapper with f/2.0 aperture, and AI portrait mode. The front camera automatically switches to portrait mode when detecting faces to take snaps & comes with advanced bokeh and face beauty features.
benco V80 Performance
As for the internals of the budget smartphone, the benco V80 is powered by the octa-core Unisoc SC9863 chipset. It is an octa-core chipset that clocks up to the speed of 1.6 GHz with four Cortex A55 cores and four Cortex A55 and Imagination GE8322 GPU. The smartphone is accompanied with the 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of internal storage options. It also comes with memory expansion, you can expand your memory up to 256/512GB via a dedicated microSD card slot.
On the software front, benco V80 runs on the latest Android 11 out-of-the-box OS.
Battery And Others
Although being an entry-level budget smartphone, the device comes backed by a massive 5,000mAh battery boasting a 31-day standby time. It is one of the selling points of the smartphone. The brand claims that it lasts up to 750 hours standby time, 60 hours of music, 30 hours of voice calls, 18 hours of YouTube, 13 hours of Facebook browsing, and 11 hours of gaming. So, use your device without worrying about battery drainage. The battery backup of the benco V80 is quite impressive.
Talking about the connectivity of the smartphone, it features a Nano SIM card, 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, Micro USB, 3.5mm headphone jack, etc.
benco V80 Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 165.6 x 76.7 x 9.45 mm
- Weight: 195.7 gm
- Display: a 6.517-inch HD+ IPS LCD water drop display, 1600 x 720 resolution, an aspect ratio of 20:9, 89.5 % screen-to-body ratio
- Processor: Octa-core Unisoc SC9863 chipset; 28 nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (4x Cortex-A55 @1.6GHz + 4x Cortex-A55 @1.2GHz)
- GPU: Imagination GE8322
- RAM: 3GB/4GB of RAM
- Memory: 32/64GB of internal storage; Expandable up to 256/512GB via a dedicated microSD card slot.
- Software: Android 11 out of the box.
- Rear Camera: 8 MP AI dual rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, AI portrait mode, Rear flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP AI selfie snapper, f/2.0aperture, AI portrait mode
- Battery: Li-Po 5,000 mAh battery, Micro USB charging
- Colors: Cyan Blue, and Greenish Silver.
- Security: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and Face Unlock.
- Sensor: G-sensor, Light, Proximity sensor
- Network: 4G
- Connectivity: Dual Nano SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, Micro USB, 3.5mm headphone jack, etc.
- benco V80 Price In Nepal: Rs. 11,777 (3GB/32GB) | Rs. 13,599 (4GB/64GB)
benco V80 Availability And Price In Nepal
benco V80 is launched at the price of Rs. 11,777 3GB/32GB variant in Nepal. The smartphone is available for purchase in official stores and select few shops in Nepal. It is available in two different color variants Cyan Blue and Greenish Silver. Now, the 4GB/64GB variant is also available in Nepal at the Price of Rs. 13,599. The brand is expected to launch more smartphones in the coming days. The smartphone will compete with other phones in the same segment such as Infinix Smart 5, Redmi 9A, Infinix Hot 9 Play, etc.
|Smartphone Model||Price In Nepal|
|benco V80 (3GB/32GB)||Rs. 11,777|
|benco V80 (4GB/64GB)||Rs. 13,599|
You might also like to read the best smartphones under 15K in Nepal.
benco V80 is an entry-level budget smartphone. It features an HD + large display, glamorous design, huge 5,000mAh battery backup, an octa-core processor, etc. The camera features are also average with a dual-camera setup at the rear and snap okay pictures. So, looking at its specs overall the benco V80 is an average okayish budget smartphone. It is the perfect choice for someone who wants a gadget for basic purposes only and not other advanced features.
So, what are your thoughts about this budget smartphone? Will the smartphone be successful in the Nepalese market? Do share your views in the comment section below.
Also, checkout: How to read phone specs and features?
- Sangita Pahadi Appointed as Acting MD of Nepal Telecom
- Ntc Starts Mobile Service in Tinkar, Northwest Border Area Near China
- Daraz Dashain Dhamaka: Win Voucher Worth Rs 1 Lakh, 70% Discount on Products, More
- realme C53 With 108MP Ultra Clear Camera Launching Soon in Nepal | Price, Specs
- Vivo V29 5G Available For Pre-booking in Nepal | Price and Specs
- WorldLink launches AI Chatbot to address customer services
- Ncell Brings Always on Data Pack, Instagram Added in Social Media Packs