As a part of their CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility), Nepal Telecom has brought a special free unlimited voice package to all doctors registered with NMC (Nepal Medical Council). In order to help the doctors communicate conveniently in this pandemic period, Nepal Telecom has provided this call package. Find how the doctors can take this offer on their mobile.
All the medical doctors registered in the council can get a free unlimited voice pack for a month. Nepal Medical council publishes a statement for the free unlimited voice to all the doctors under their umbrella.
As per the info, the unlimited voice package will be valid for a month period, after the registration and activation.
To get the unlimited voice pack, medical doctors need to fill a google form, where they should fill in Official name, NMC no, and Mobile number. NMC shall use the number to contact as per the need.
Similarly, doctors need to have registered the mobile number in their own name to get the voice package on that particular Sim. Find how to check the registered name for your SIM card and change it to your own name.
Tell us what do you think of the Nepal Telecom’s free unlimited calls to the doctors in this pandemic period? Leave your comments below.
- Nepal Telecom launches FTTH Fiber internet in Rajpur, Dang
- Honor X8b Launched in Nepal | Price and Specifications
- rSIM Tech That Keeps a Backup of a SIM in Your SIM Card
- Samsung One UI 6.1 Brings Galaxy AI to More Galaxy Devices
- US telco AT&T restores network after huge nationwide outage
- Nepal Telecom to provide free WiFi at airports across Nepal
- Xiaomi 14 Ultra Launched: Expected Price in Nepal and Specs