Namaste Pay has announced the launch of the Smart QR service (Scan & Pay). The QR-based payment feature will be available across all smart QR merchants in Nepal. This service allows Nepal Pay users to pay via Smart QR issued by Smart Choice Technologies (SCT).
With Namaste Pay, you can pay up to Rs.1,00,000 per day and Rs.10,00,000 per month through QR. But for this, you must verify your account with a KYC.
To avail of the service, you can simply download and register the app on your smartphone.
Additionally, there are different attractive offers for Namaste Pay users. You can earn a discount of 30% (up to Rs.300) while purchasing from Gold Star showrooms using Smart QR. The Smart QR network operator, Smart Choice Technologies Limited, and Namaste Pay Wallet operator, Nepal Digital Payments Company Limited have jointly informed that more attractive offers will be announced soon.
About Namaste Pay
Namaste Pay is a payment service provider. It is headquartered in Tripureshwor Kathmandu. It is a joint venture by Nepal Telecom and Rastriya Banijya Bank, both government-funded entities.
As a new mobile payment service, Namaste Pay aims to provide one-stop digital payment solutions for multiple categories of goods, services, and other financial services.
The wallet emphasizes building a cashless society, by providing modern payment services not only to the “banked” and digitally sound people but also to the unbanked masses. Namaste Pay, by doing so, wants to enhance and promote true financial inclusion in the country.
Check out: Top Digital Wallets in Nepal
Likewise, NDPC believes the partnership with Smart Choice Technologies will prove to be a milestone in leading a revolution with the government-funded digital wallet. Namaste Pay already has a network of 1 lakh 60 thousand merchants across Nepal.
Will Namaste Pay gets a sound evolution with the introduction of the Scan & Pay service? Do comment below about what you think of this relatively new mobile wallet.
- Apple strictly warns users not to sleep alongside their iPhones while they are charging
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Launched Officially | Find Price and Specs
- Xiaomi smartphone shipments fell by 15.8% while revenue also declined in Q2, 2023
- Xiaomi Brings “Sure-Shot September Mela” | Win Gifts on Purchase of Redmi Smartphones
- Buy second-hand phones on “Daraz Like New” | Features, phones, and best deals
- Ncell posts Rs 9.70 arab revenue in second quarter, 2023
- iPhone 14 Pro Max is the most popular smartphone in first half of 2023!