Oppo has launched Oppo Reno, one among the Reno 8 series in China. The vanilla model comes with Mediatek 1300 chipset and a 120Hz AMOLED panel. Cheapest among its siblings, let’s know more about specs, features, and Oppo Reno 8 Price in Nepal (Expected).
Oppo Reno 8 Overview
Design and Display
Oppo Reno 8 boasts a similar design as its expensive siblings. The camera module melts into the back frame like Oppo Find X Series. Upfront, there is a punch hole panel. The bezel on the bottom looks a bit wider than the top here. The phone sports a 6.43inch AMOLED panel with a 90Hz refresh rate. Also, it is a Full HD Plus (2400 x 1800 pixels) panel and has a 180Hz touch sampling rate alongside 409 PPI screen density. Further, it is protected by Gorilla Glass 5.
Oppo Reno 8 boasts a triple camera setup. The primary lens is a 50MP shooter with an f/1.8 aperture followed by an f/2.4 2MP Monochrome and f/2.4 2MP Depth sensing units. So, there is no ultrawide camera on this model. The primary camera can shoot up to 4K 30fps with EIS for stabilization. For selfies, the phone has a 32MP camera with Oppo’s AI functions for beautification of the subjects.
Under the hood, Oppo Reno 8 packs in a Mediatek Dimensity 1300 chipset. The 6nm TSMC-based silicon has a maximum frequency of 3GHz for one Cortex A78 Ultra core. Rest three A78 cores get the frequency of 2.6GHz which is followed by four Cortex A55 efficiency cores running at 2GHz. The chip also supports 5G connectivity. Further, the GPU is a 9 Core Arm Mali GPU with improved capabilities. Also, the chip comes closer to the performance of the Snapdragon 865. Furthermore, the phone supports up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of UFS3.1 internal storage.
Battery and Other Specs
The phone has a 4500mAh cell with support for up to 80W Super Flash Charge fast charging. It has a USB Type-C port for charging and data transfer. Further, it also has NFC, WiFi 6, Bluetooth V5.3, etc. The fingerprint sensor is an in-display one on this phone. It boots on ColorOS 12.1 based on Android 12.
Oppo Reno 8 Specifications
- Display: 6.43 inch AMOLED Full HD+, 90Hz
- Protection: Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 1300
- RAM: 8/12GB
- Storage: 128GB/256GB
- OS: Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1
- Rear Camera: 50MP f/1.8, 2MP BW Sensor & 2MP Depth Sensor
- Front Camera: 32MP
- Battery: 4500mAh, 80W Fast Charging
- Ports: USB Type C
- Connectivity: 5G, Dual Nano SIM, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS
- Price in Nepal (Expected): Rs.55,000 (8/128GB)
Oppo Reno 8 Price in Nepal and Availability
Currently, Oppo Reno 8 is only available in China. As per the news, it is heading into the Indian market very soon. In China, it starts at CNY 2,499 for the base 8/128GB variant. The expected Oppo Reno 8 price in Nepal is Rs.55,000 when and if it arrives here.
|Oppo Reno 8
|Price in China
|Price in Nepal (Expected)
Oppo Reno with a nice design definitely looks like a phone for those wanting looks. The chipset is also a capable one but the absence of an ultrawide camera is a bummer. Rest apart, we will have to wait and see about the pricing if it makes its way to Nepal.
Also Check:-Oppo Mobiles Price in Nepal | Latest 2022 Update
So, what do you think about Oppo Reno 8? Do you think it can thrive in the Nepalese market? Do write us your thoughts and opinions in the comment section below.
- India finally allows Nepali visitors to get Indian SIM cards
- Government to implement investigation report on Axiata deal
- Samsung Galaxy A15 5G launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
- Bhupendra Bhandari appointed new NTA chairman for 5 years
- Ntc brings Democracy Day offer: For Martyrs family and Regular Users
- Nepal Telecom applies for a new GSM mobile service license
- Ultima Rock Bluetooth Speaker: An elite innovation on budget