Leading ISP Subisu has brought the “FIFA World Cup 2022 Euphoria” offer cashing in on the occasion of the Football World Cup in Qatar. The offer brings various internet packages and Android TV for its customers.
The offer lets customers easily buy their subscription to the World Cup matches. After the subscription, Subisu users can watch the entire 64 matches in HD quality on Subisu’s IPTV service, Clear TV.
This year, Nepali viewers have to pay to watch the tournament as Media Hub placed charges on the TV viewers for the World Cup matches. The company said the subscription amount is charged to replenish its investment in the “exclusive” broadcasting rights it obtained from Indian company Viacom18. The subscription cost for the World Cup is set at Rs 565 (including taxes).
But the inaugural match, two Semis, and the final game will still be available for free for Nepali TV viewers.
Check out: Subisu Internet Packages, Offers and Price
How to subscribe to World Cup TV package with Subisu?
- Launch the Subisu app
- Go to Clear TV subscription – Renewal
- Choose the TV subscription on the payment option
- Select the Set-Top-Box number
- Proceed and it will be done
- Now, you can watch all the 64 WC 2022 matches on your large screen.
Subisu Football World Cup offer
Subisu has launched various internet packages with its World Cup offer. You can choose a package based on your budget and need for internet speed.
You can buy a combo deal of a 12-month internet package with 200 Mbps speed. It brings you FIFA World Cup Coupons with a DTI premium package for Rs 17,885. Likewise, the offer includes moderate 100 Mbps packages which cost Rs 12,999 for 12 months and Rs 7,999 for 6 months.
|Subisu Fifa World Cup offer||Cost||Validity|
|200 Mbps Combo Plan||Rs 17,885||12 months|
|100 Mbps||Rs 12,999||12 months|
|100 Mbps||Rs 7,999||6 months|
Additionally, Subisu is also offering a Konka 43-inch Android TV for Rs 26,999 which will complete your digital TV experience this Football season.
Football’s greatest carnival FIFA Men’s Football World Cup begins today, November 20 in Qatar.
How are you planning to watch the Football World Cup this season? You can share with others in the comments section below.
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale
- These Xiaomi/Redmi smartphones will get HyperOS update in December
- Samsung revolutionizing upcoming phones with Galaxy AI- A comprehensive AI package
- Google Message Gets Ultra HDR Image Support via RCS Chats