WorldLink internet service has reached 7 lakh households around Nepal. The country’s leading Internet Service Provider reached the milestone at 9:12 pm, Monday, Kartik 28.
The company was established on Bhadra 30, 2052, and has completed 27 years of internet service.
In Jestha, 2074, the company touched the 1 lakh customer mark for the first time. Further, in the next five and a half years, the company added another 6 lakh unique subscribers to its network.
The private ISP serves its large customer base through its 150 branch offices across Nepal. As of now, over 5 thousand employees are working at the company. Also read: WorldLink Internet Packages, Offers, and Price
The use of advanced technologies such as XGS GPON, 5G router, Mesh router system, and world-class internet packages offering up to 1 Gbps plans have made WorldLink a default choice for many. Besides, the steady growth of new subscribers on monthly basis has helped the company stretch its connections to 7 lakhs. It’s one of the ISPs that consistently draws new customers every month, monthly MIS reports show.
In terms of coverage, WorldLink has expanded its internet service to 73 districts. Furthermore, they have planned to extend their services in Darchula, Baitadi, Manang, and Mustang soon.
WorldLink accounts for Nepal’s 42 percent of the total internet traffic. As part of its Value-Added Service (VAS), it’s also providing free WiFi service through WiFi Express service at over 14 thousand spots around the country.
As per the telecom regulator Nepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA), there are 4.3 users per unique internet subscription in Nepal. On that basis, WorldLink has 30.24 lakh users connecting to its internet service.
If you are one of those 7 lakh subscribers of WorldLink, you can share your user experience in the comments below.
- Internet price war is a risk to ISPs’ investment- NTA Chair Bhandari
- MediaTek Helio G91 launched for budget smartphones
- Ncell, e& international to deliver superior digital services
- Vianet wins ‘Broadband Telecom Company of the Year’ in the Asian Telecom Awards 2024
- eSewa launches cross-border payment enabling Indian citizens to pay in Nepal: Find steps
- Khalti QR lets Indian tourists make payments in Nepal, How?
- Xiaomi 14 Launching Soon in Nepal | Find Price and Specs