Leading internet service provider WorldLink Communications will provide all the necessary infrastructure to provide dedicated internet service for Nepali cricket. The company signed a mutual understanding on 18th April 2023 with the Cricket Association of Nepal (CAN) regarding the provision of connectivity. The company expects to upgrade the game level in the country.
As per the agreement, WorldLink will provide a 40 Mbps dedicated internet service for Nepali cricket. Likewise, the company has installed the infrastructure that will provide 100 Mbps dedicated internet at the cricket grounds at Mulpani and Kirtipur (TU Cricket Ground) for the entirety of the ongoing ACC Men’s Premier Cup 2023 competition.
The signing ceremony was held at the Tribhuvan University International Cricket Ground in Kirtipur. On behalf of CAN, Keshav Nepal, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of WorldLink, and Durga Raj Pathak signed the agreement papers. The cooperation will last for three years with an option of extension by mutual agreement between both parties.
Keshav Nepal, the CEO of WorldLink expressed his delight at the agreement. He said, “We also provide services to remote areas of the country. Moreover, Nepal is also progressing, even in sports. It is our aim to reach every corner of the country. Let us help in promoting our sports while thinking about this.”
According to the agreement, WorldLink will provide a dedicated internet facility with optional optical fiber all over the country, as per the requirements of CAN.
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale