Nepal’s leading internet service provider (ISP) Classic Tech Pvt. Ltd. is marking its 14th anniversary. On this occasion, the private company has thanked its staff, customers, technicians, management groups, vendors, regulator & agencies, government and non-government organizations, service providers and financial institutions for their contribution to its growth over the years. Likewise, the company expects the same cordial support and guidance in the coming years.
Classic Tech was established in 2009 AD and has expanded to 74 districts serving through over 100 outlets. The company has its own CDN server to provide reliable broadband performance. The server enables it to provide efficient services through Facebook, YouTube, Netflix, Google, Akamai and other social media. Similarly, the private ISP has set up a data backup center in Biratnagar and Kathmandu. It’s one of the companies to have remarkable growth in a comparatively short span of time.
Classic Tech says that it aims to provide high-quality services at affordable rates in remote areas.
The company says that its long-term goal is to support the country’s economy through the creation of direct and indirect employment and revenue for the company by providing necessary internet services to the customers through this type of service delivery.
Classic Tech discounts on internet packages on its 14th anniversary
To make its communication services more competitive, Classic Tech has adopted many innovative technologies. You may like to read: Classic Tech opens new outlets to provide the best customer support
The company now provides dual-band 5G router, and provides IPTV service. On the occasion of its 14th anniversary, the company is offering heavy discounts on 50/75/100/200 and 30 Mbps internet packages.
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures, squad, venue, and more
- Ncell CEO Jabbor Kayumov calls on the youth to be passionate and dream big
- WorldLink wins “Organizational Sales Excellence Award 2023”
- Apple starts iPhone 15 production in India
- Future iPhones and Apple Watch will analyze respiratory health