Private internet service provider (ISP) CG Net has launched a new offer “RRR” (Refer, Redeem, Repeat). The offer brings free internet, a smartwatch, a trip to Meghauli in bumper prizes, etc. Find more in detail below.
CG Net has brought this offer when its expansion effort has taken speed to wider areas in and beyond the Kathmandu valley. Under the RRR offer, the referrer and the referee get 1 month of free internet service upon successful referral. Additionally, the referrer who successfully refers CG Net Internet to three new customers will receive high-quality earbuds each. Those who get 6 referees to install CG Net will get a smartwatch. Plus, there are other exciting gifts at the end of the offer for the referrer.
CG Net offer RRR starts from July 25, 2023.
Regarding the offer, CG Net Production Manager Karunesh Gupta says, “We are delighted to bring the offer “RRR” for our valued customers. We believe in rewarding our loyal customers for their support and spreading information about our reliable internet services.”
RRR or refer, redeem, and repeat is essentially a refer offer with extended benefits and gifts. CG Net has implemented a leadership board to track its most successful referrers for 45 days. The 3 most successful participants will have a chance to win amazing bumper gifts. There is no limitation on the number of referrals you can make. The top referrers will be on the leaderboard on the CG Net portal.
During the campaign period, the first one to surpass 20 successful referrals will earn a one-night free stay at Taj Meghauli Serai Bharatpur. The second one who crosses 20 referrals will earn a 43-inch CG Smart LED TV while the third one will win a 32-inch Smart LED CG TV.
The ISP says the leadership board will allow for friendly competitiveness among the participants and inspire new customers to sign up for the CG Net internet service. Also, the RRR offer is a golden offer for customers to invite their friends, family, and coworkers and earn the benefit.
CG Net has become known for its unique and innovative offers and packages ever since its inception. It’s the first ISP to launch a postpaid internet service in Nepal. Earlier, CG’s telecom subsidiary also introduced a “trial internet offer” for its potential customers.
Like others, CG Net says that its RRR offer is unique and stands out distinctly. While other ISPs emphasize services, CG Net also rewards its customers with referral campaigns.
How to participate in the CG Net RRR Offer?
You need to follow the steps below to participate in the CG Net RRR offer and stand a chance to win various gifts.
- First, refer CG internet packages to your friends or family.
- The ISP will then confirm the installation by connecting to the referee based on the details you provide.
- You need to submit your and the referral’s details including contacts here.
- Upon successful installation and full payment, you (the referee) will earn a free internet package automatically.
- As the number of referees grows, your rank will grow in the weekly leaderboard which will help you win more rewards including bumper prizes.
This offer is only valid for 350 Mbps, 250 Mbps, and 150 Mbps packages. Also, remember that only the existing CG Net subscribers can make the referrals.
Below are the main highlights of the RRR offer from CG Net:
- Free internet for 1 month
- Meghauli trip
- Smart TVs
- Free earbuds
CG Net’s RRR offer is valid for 45 days starting from July 25, 2023.
- WorldLink and Dish Home to screen Asia Cup 2023 cricket live for free
- Vivo Y02t Launched With Helio P35 SoC in Nepal | Price, Specs
- How to watch the Asia Cup 2023 live in Nepal? Also find fixtures, squad, venue, and more
- Ncell CEO Jabbor Kayumov calls on the youth to be passionate and dream big
- WorldLink wins “Organizational Sales Excellence Award 2023”
- Apple starts iPhone 15 production in India
- Future iPhones and Apple Watch will analyze respiratory health