Daraz brings another shopping spree with Jesth ko best offer. The scheme brings best deals on several products and up to 60% off, brand discounts and many more. Time and again, Daraz brings such irresistible offers which you cannot ignore, and this is one of them. Find more details of the campaigns and offers compilations below.
As the offer is for limited time (May 18 to May 24) and stock may end, you may need to rush to get the best deals early and get best products at affordable price. For which, you also need to save your bank card for prepayment of products that you can use later in no time. With the prepayment, you can get more discounts on selected banks (Friday with NMB Bank, Saturday with Standard Chartered Bank).
Jesth ko Best Offer and Discounts
The Daraz Jesth ko Best offer includes wide range of discounts and vouchers. The main highlight would be up to 60% discount on products and several vouchers up to Rs 2000.
You can find other vouchers as:
- Flat 20% off or Rs 150
- 50% delivery fee off for more than Rs 2080
- Rs 350 off for purchase of Rs 5000
- Rs 500 off for puchase of Rs 10,000
- Rs 1000 off for purchase of Rs 20,000
Likewise, we have a special voucher code for you all that entails you a discount of Rs 280 on purchase of Rs 4000 or more. All you have to do is use the code “JKBNITLCM” while you checkout.
Some of the brand discounts include:
- 10% discount on Mamaearth and Cetaphil cosmetic products
- 40% off on Kadence instruments
- Apple: 12% off
- Up to 55% off on Basemark clothes
- Up to 65% off on Aamayra Fashion House
- Up to 35K off on Benelli
- Up to 45% off on Ultima Lifestyle products (Watch, Earphone, Charger)
You can also find the offers in the different categories:
We even recommend you to check these new products launched this week; Ultima Watch Magic and Mivi Gaming TWS
So, what are you waiting for, have a look at these products or categories to get the best price and deals for the products you love. Tell us what do you think of the Daraz Jesth ko Best offer?
- Internet price war is a risk to ISPs’ investment- NTA Chair Bhandari
- MediaTek Helio G91 launched for budget smartphones
- Ncell, e& international to deliver superior digital services
- Vianet wins ‘Broadband Telecom Company of the Year’ in the Asian Telecom Awards 2024
- eSewa launches cross-border payment enabling Indian citizens to pay in Nepal: Find steps
- Khalti QR lets Indian tourists make payments in Nepal, How?
- Xiaomi 14 Launching Soon in Nepal | Find Price and Specs