Ncell Axiata Limited has launched a chatbot service called “MAYA” which is one step ahead in their digital transformation journey. Above all, the chatbot service will provide an end to end self-service based on the request and query from the customer. It is a dynamic conversational platform to ease customer service digitally and in an efficient way. Find the services in the bot and how to use the Ncell chat service below.
- Conversation based Digital chatbot service for customers
- Around the clock (24*7 service) in Ncell’s Website, Facebook Page, WhatsApp, and Viber
- Various services from a single touchpoint digitally
Ncell says the Maya chatbot service is already available for the customers from Jan 17, 2021. The innovative service is launched as a part of their latest campaign called #FastForwardLife. Moreover, this campaign tries to encourage people to leverage the power of digital to catch up with the fast forward life and make it future proof. You can use the Chatbot service from Ncell’s official Facebook Messenger, Viber, WhatsApp, and Website. Using the bot, customer can get several services automatically by asking your queries there.
Ncell Chatbot Services
Here are some of the services that you can get with Ncell Chatbot Maya.
- Recharge from Master/Visa Debit/Credit cards
- Buy voice and data packs
- Query about Ncell services and products.
- Make a complaint about their service
- Check balance.
- Check remaining resources (Ncell data pack, voice pack)
- Get information about the latest offers
How to use Ncell Chatbot?
You can visit Ncell’s website or its Facebook, Viber, WhatsApp to make a query with the chatbot.
Here is a snapshot of our conversation with Chatbot on their website, to check our account balance. We followed the following steps to query the balance.
- Visit Ncell website.
- Find the Ncell chatbot on the bottom right corner with Title “How can we help?”
- Enter the query to find the balance or they will even give you option in case they cannot identify your query.
- Select balance inquiry there.
- Then enter your mobile number.
- They will send you a 6 digit OTP to confirm that the number is yours.
- Enter the 6 digit code in the text.
- Then they will show your balance just there.
Some may say you can easily get the balance query from app or using USSD code. This is just an example of using the chatbot as there are many other services you can actually get from the bot in an efficient manner.
Digital service to enhance customer experience
Ncell believes that this new service will help to provide a better customer experience. Most importantly, the service launches at pandemic times like these, when people have to follow distancing measures to be safe from COVID-19. The chatbot service helps them to provide instant services whenever required and it saves you from visiting the service center or making cumbersome voice conversation.
Certainly, the digital first services like this will definitely enhance customer experience and provide them an edge over other service providers. On the other hand, the service providers also need to invest some to educate people for digital literacy to be able to actually use the service.
As per Ncell’s commitment, we can expect more of such digital tools to launch in the coming days to ease the services for people. Recently they launched Ncell Jobshop for employment opportunities and Biz plus plan for the business personnel.
Tell us what do you think of Ncell Chatbot service in the comment below?
- Internet price war is a risk to ISPs’ investment- NTA Chair Bhandari
- MediaTek Helio G91 launched for budget smartphones
- Ncell, e& international to deliver superior digital services
- Vianet wins ‘Broadband Telecom Company of the Year’ in the Asian Telecom Awards 2024
- eSewa launches cross-border payment enabling Indian citizens to pay in Nepal: Find steps
- Khalti QR lets Indian tourists make payments in Nepal, How?
- Xiaomi 14 Launching Soon in Nepal | Find Price and Specs