Ncell has brought a valentine’s offer for this season of love. With the offer, Ncell prepaid customers can win 10 GB of data, 100 minutes of calls, and 100 SMS to help lovers stay close and connected. Ncell promotes the valentine’s offer campaign with the tagline “Valentine With Maya”.
February 14th is right on us and the leading private telco Ncell has launched a Valentine Day Offer for lovers to celebrate the day with each other.
But do remember that this offer is a competition and Ncell users have to win in order to enjoy these offers.
How can you participate in Ncell Valentine Day Offer?
To participate in Ncell’s Valentine Day Offer, follow the given steps below.
- Go to Ncell’s website, and type valentine.
- You can do so on Ncell’s Maya chatbot on Facebook Messenger too.
- Click on the conversation box with a pop-up.
- Express your feelings to the chatbot and you will be eligible to earn the offers.
Ncell has said it will select two winners for the offer.
The users who participate till February 14 are eligible for the offer.
Ncell introduced the unlimited data pack for an hour at Rs 20 on valentine’s day before which they extended for all time due to its popularity. This time too, they brought exciting benefits in the form of a competition.
Check out the latest unlimited data packs in Ncell.
The offer is handy for lovers who are distant from each other and won’t be seeing each other in person. But with 10 GB of data, 100 minutes of talk time, and 100 SMS, the lovers can erase the distance between them and strengthen their love for each other this valentine.
Tell us what do you think of the Ncell valentines day offer in the comments below. Do feedback if you are going to buy it for your requirement.
- Redmi 13C with 90Hz Display & 50MP Triple Camera Launched
- Ncell Lists “Facts” Regarding The Axiata-Spectrlite UK Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra: Leaks, rumors, images, specs, and all we know so far
- Daraz Shopping Milestone: 4.70 Lakh Customers Served In A Single Day During 11.11 Sale, 75% Enjoyed Free Delivery
- Spectrlite UK Buys Axiata’s Ncell Shares for $50 Million
- Mero Job App Revamped: Your Next Job Is Just a Few Taps Away
- Axiata to exit from Ncell, puts 80% shares up for sale